Proposal

Author's Pov:

After seeing the condition of Rishi, Ayaan understood that Sohail was actually telling the truth. Rishi truly loves Zoya.

But as usual Ayaan is the most humble and calm person so he silently went to him and said,
"She will be alright, Rishi. She has to be. She can't leave me this time, i won't let her go away from me .

These words brought back Rishi into the real world. He realised that the person, whom he loves, is already belongs to someone else.

Just at that time the doctor came for visit and said.
"Her condition is stable now, but she is very weak from inside, specially her heart. It seems like she has suffered alot . I would suggest to please take care of her. because this time, anyhow, we saved her but if this happens again, then maybe we won't be able to make her fine.

"I will take care of her doctor.

Ayaan and Rishi both said this simultaneously.
Doctor was going to say something but Zoya started gaining her conscious back.
At first she moved her fingers of the hand which was on Rishi's hand. Then She slowly opened her eyes.

Rishi felt very guilty because She was lying there Only due to him. She came in search of him and This is what, happened to her.
So before she could saw everyone in the room, he gave her hand to Ayaan and left the room.

"I know that Sohail's house was not so comfortable place to sleep, but don't u think Sleeping in a hospital room is bit dangerous!!. Where the doctor is always ready to give injections.

Ayaan tried to comfort Zoya. And it worked . She laughed slightly on this.

Then he tighten the grip on her hand and asked her
"Will you please give me the life time opportunity to take a good care of you? Will u give me the chance to ensure that the place where u are sleeping, always resides, beside me? Will you please give me the chance to be Tara's dad?. Will u .... Marry me Zoya?!!

After hearing such a heartful question, Zoya's eyes became wet with happiness.
Afterall She loved Ayaan so much.

She remembered that someone was talking to her about feelings and emotions when she was unconscious. But she couldn't remember that who was the person. Since Ayaan was holding her hand when she gained her consciousness, So she thought that it was Ayaan only.

And after hearing the proposal...She excitedly Nodded her head in yesss.

She got discharged from hospital. Ayaan discussed everything about the wedding with Cammile and they decided to do all the ceremony within a week. So, Ayaan, Zoya and Cammile went back to India.

Before leaving, Zoya asked Sohail about Rishi . He just replied, "you don't have to worry about him, he is alright.

(Zoya's house, in India)

Tara was more than happy after knowing the fact that Zoya and Aayaan are going to marry.

Suhani and Virat joined the company of Cammile and Riya for doing all the arrangements of their wedding.

Everyone was so happy. But but but...there was someone, who was planning for something evil....

On mehendi ceremony, Ayaan and Zoya were watching each other's initials on their hands.

"Zoya, your A is looking like R . Correct it babe.
Ayaan said this casually

But when Zoya tried to correct it, the dark colour of mehendi was already appeared on her hand, it was so dark that it looked like burnt black.

They neglected the mistake and Aayaan teasingly said
"Within two days, you'll become Mrs. Malhotra. How do u feel about it?

She smiled and replied
"I feel like I'm finally going Home..