episodes 24

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬:-
That's how they both fell in love with each other. But both the lovers are scared from being rejected. Let's see if they are going to confess their feelings or going to stay in the fear of rejection.
-----------------------------------------------------------

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆

Jungkoo baby have your breakfast don't go empty stomach..... Mrs jeon said

Eomma i am already thirty minutes late tae tae will kill me.... Jungkook said.

Okay okay have this eat it while going okay then eat from the canteen.... Mr jeon said handing him two pancakes

Thank you appa and bye have a good day..... Saying that he rushed away while stuffing pancakes in his mouth( making me nom nom his cheeks).

Aish this bunny never gonna change..... Mrs jeon said

Cause he got your genes more.... Mr jeon mumbled but his bad luch Mrs jeon heard it

What do mean to say huh I am naughty you pervert oldie how dare you..... Mrs jeon shouted and ran after him with spatula in her hands.

{let's pray for Mr jeon together 🙂💀}
______________________________________

Means his child reached the college but instead of going to class he went towards taehyung's office. He entered there and went near table which was kept in the middle of the room he took the bear and bunny bracelet. He put thr bear one on the table and the took a small paper on which he wrote "𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺🐰" He placed his cute lil note near bracelet and left from there towards his class also mentally prepare himself for facing a furious bear.

Jungkook's

Jungkook's

Taehyung's

Taehyung's

{Sorry guys I couldn't find a perfect match please forgive me}

He reached the class and took a deep breathe before asking for letting him in.

May I come in sir... Jungkook asked and made an eye contact with tae who looked at him no no glared at him.

You are 45 minutes late Mr jeon where were you.... Taehyung said in deep voice