episode 25

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬:-
Taehyung thought for a minute then said.... Okay I will but after your marriage

Yoongi signed but eventually nodded his head and went outside.
-----------------------------------------------------------
𝙄𝙣 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

Jungkook and jimin was in the corridor going towards canteen. When taehyung come to them and signaled to jimin to give them some time. To which jimin nodded and left from their. Now jungkook and taehyung are standing there hopefully there was no one in the corridors as every one was in the canteen.

I don't wanna talk to u.... Jungkook said

Please bun come to my cabin I want to tell you something..... Taehyung said

Jungkook was going to refuse but when he saw the bracelet that was he made in taehyung 's hand his heart melted and he nodded. They both went in the cabin.

"What you wanna say...... "Jk said and made a angry pout making taehyung to peck it.

" My angry bun bun don't you wanna come and sit in my lap....." Taehyung said wiggling his eyebrows. And how can jk refuse this offer he went and sat in taehyung's lap and snuggled in his chest.

"You are sho mean you punished me i was making bracelet for us that's why I woke up late....." He pouted

"Bun bun tiggy is sorry please forgive me I don't know that you worked this much hard and thank you so much for bracelet I will always wear that...." He ruffled his hair's

"Umm.... Should I forgive you or not..... (Jungkook says pretending like he is thinking something and taehyung made a sad pout).......okay I forgive you don't pout otherwise I will eat your squishy cheeks..." He 👉👈his cheeks his action make tae smile.

"Thank you my sweet sweet baby and do you remember about me taking you for dinner in evening hmm....." He kissed his button nose.

"Yesh.... I remember when will ho pick me up hmm....."

"Umm.....at 7.pm. Be ready okay..... "

"Yesh...." Kook again snuggle his head in tae's chest. Both males heartbeat increased. There was an incredible feeling when they were together.One who always get pamper with older always do naughty things then again get pamper. He loves the tiger more than anything and anything means more than banana milk he love loves how older always remember little little things and never gave him any chance of disappointment and the other one who love to pamper and enjoying the naughty little tricks of bunny. Always wanted to cherish him and love him to the core of his heart.they both want to be in each other's hands. Want to confess everything to each other but the fear of losing loved ones is making it hard.

But taking risk in love is okay right?

Jungkook had a plan to know taehyung's feelings towards him whereas taehyung decision to confess him after yoomins marriage.
______________________________________

Right now jungkook is looking at himself in the mirror basically checking himself that if he is looking okay or not. Why not when he is going on a date ohh sorry ONLY FOR FRIENDLY DINNER with one and only love of his eyes. Jungkook looked at himself and whined looking at his reflection. In his perspective he wasn't looking great but whose gonna tell him. It was eight right now and he was planning to sneak out it wasn't like that his parents will deny him but they will be going to tease him for sure.

The little bunny closed his rooms door and without making any voice he went down stairs. He was so near to his goal but a pull on his ears stopped him. He whined and tried to got out from the grip but the grip was stronger that his. He looked behind just to saw his father looking at him while holding a questionable expression.