episode 27

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬:-
Right now jungkook was running towards taehyung's office but the thing he saw next broke his heart into pieces......
-----------------------------------------------------------

𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜' 𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I was walking towards my cabin when Mr lee came to me talking about the problems faced by her in maths seriously I wanna be with koo right now but what can i do i am a teacher. I said to her to meet me in my cabin after lunch as we were about to go to our respective place she accidentally or intentionally slipped. In the process of saving her I hold her by her waist.

𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Here jungkook stopped when he witnessed the scene in front of him. His all happiness went away his heart started to ache. He was standing there like a statue for a movement tears making their way from his eyes. Not wanting to see taehyung more he ran from there crying. His First Or may be last love was holding someone by waist he was blaming himself to listen jimin's advice. His dear love don't love him.

Meanwhile taehyung after seeing jungkook in tears become panicked he quickly removed his hands making aera fall on ground."fuck " He mumbled and ran from there behind kook. His heart was beating loudly yet nervously he has questions in his mind why kook was crying? Was it because of him holding aera like that Or Was there something about which he was crying and wanted comfort.

After five minutes finally tae found kook sitting in backward alone and crying his.

Jungkook filched when he felt a hand on his shoulder he looked behind just to found taehyung. Lookin at him his sobs and crying become loud. Taehyung couldn't see younger like this so he quickly hugged him patting his back mumbling sweet things near his ears kissing his hairs time to time waiting for younger to stop crying.

He pulled back from hug and wiped tears from younger's eyes pecking his forehead..."baby bun why we're you crying "he says but didn't got any answer in return" Baby is something troubling you. Hmm you can tell hyungie" He says against earning a nod in disapproval from younger. "Sweetcheeks what happened then huhh.. Please tell nah.. You're making me worried" Taehyung patience become less and worridness become more when he didn't got any response in return... He held kook's face pecking it many time then saying... Is it because of hyungie... He earned a nod in return tar chuckles and kook look at him with he tow pretty doe eyes filled with Cruosity and confusion. " Sweetcheeks is it because I was holding mrs lee by her waist" He said but didn't expect the answer in a positive was he was kinda shocked seeing koo nodding in agreement. He thinks that kook liked him as his friend not more than that. He thought that the new guys he sat with today was his boyfriend. Taehyung took a deep breath before explain the whole matter to jungkook.

Jungkook looked at him like a lost bunny making taehyung's heart melt and taehyung again fell in love with him. So you're telling me it's just because she slipped and you trip to hold her.. Jungkook says in a tiny voice which feels like a whisper more. Yes bunny... Taehyung answers. That means she is not your girl friend... Jungkook straighten up looking at him with unreadable eyes as kook remembered aera saying that she will snatch his tae tae from him. Yes baby and why do you feels like I will date her hmm.... Tae said. Umm nothing just.......he paused and looked in taehyung eyes which shows adoration for him....."DO YOU LOVE ME".

Taehyung heart skipped a beat he wasn't expecting this all of a Sudden he thinks that now younger got to know about hiss feelings so now he will leave him hee gulped a lump before answering... Koo listen I don't know from where you got to know about this. I love you so much you can't imagine your my everything baby don't leave me now I will not able to live without yo-(he was cutted off by a pair of soft plump lips which he was craving for year's on his own. He was more than shocked as ever because of the sunden action of younger but soom melting down in the kiss. Younger's lips felt so good on his own.

Their kiss was calm comfortable and passionate. They were kissing like they were going to be apart from each other. The kiss was slow and deep filled with love and care only no list only pure love that they have for each other.

The need of oxygen made them to pull out from the kiss. The joined their forehead together looking into each other's eyes falling in love again and again. Falling into another world where just two of them exited no one else only them enjoying and loving each other with the core of their heart "I LOVE YOU" These there magical word slips out off their mouths at the same time making them giggle and again kissing each other with all love of their heart

I LOVE YOU these three words can make your black life colour full but also can destroy you. Love makes you stronger and braver. Love has no gender when it is pure. The word love is itself pure but today there is so hard to find your true half heart. But our couple found there true love now.

Their kiss filled with love was turning into a heated one. Both were eating each other out still their kiss was filled with love there was no lust only love.jungkooks hands travel towards Taehyungs nape pulling him more into kiss. Tae bitted on his lips in order to enter in his mouth. The younger male quickly open his mouth giving space to older to explore every corner of his mouth with passion of love. Both were sucking each other's lips making them swallow the need of oxygen force them to be apart.

Both the couple looks into each other's eyes observing love for each other both very breathing heavily and saliva string connected with their lips. The cheeks were all red from blushing.
Do you want that love... Taehyungs fingers made their way in younger's hair stocking his hair softy before questioning to make sure he was comfort with him he didn't want things to be uncomfortable or forced for the other male.
Yes tae i waited so long for you I love you so much... Jungkooks pecked his lips and with a"I love you too love" Taehyung completed his sentence. Once again their head joins and they made their way towards cabin with jungkook in his arms making sure no one can see them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-----------------------------------------------------------
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 🙂. 𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙪 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙪❤❤✨✨