episode 28

𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙🔞⚠️🔞 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩.

Jungkook was sitting on taehyung laps both kissing each other. Jungkooks hands never leaves tae's hair he pulled him more towards himself. Taehyung hands stopped on younger's small tiny waist pulling him from there and making him sit on the table. Still kissing each other. Jungkook tapped taehyung shoulder due to lack of oxygen. They both pulled out breathing heavily but taehyung quickly attached his lips with younger's neck. Sucking nd nibbling the skin.

Older sucks his jaw, neck and collar bone making hickes on each and every inch of his skin. The dark purplish and redish marks, younger melodic moans turning and encouraging him more. Younger's hands tugged on his hairs pulling him more into him.

You want this bun... Taehyung moved his finger on younger's face earning a nod in return. "Tae I trust you do whatever you want".finally these words make older convinced that he is not making younger uncomfortable he again kissed him with the same passion but this time a little rough and hard exact as younger's liking. Jungkook always like things when they go hard and rough.soon there upper clothes were lying on the floor. Their body touching together.

Taehyung hands trailed over younger's body softly. His lips were roaming all over younger's chest but stopped when those perky soft pink nipples came in his view. He kissed the right one before taking it into his warm mouth and nibbling and pinching the left one time to time. Younger arches his back more feeling those juicy lips around his nipples. He was a moaning mess right now his hair scattered all over his face. He can feel himself growing hard under his boxer precum licking from his member. He could just cum from taehyung's slightest touch right now.

"Hyungie please" He moaned out not able to control himself he just don't wanna cum this early. And taehyung his half hard dick was now completely hard hearing hyung from the younger's mouth. His moans were already seducing him enough and now him calling him hyung was driving his mind crazy not to mention he has hyung kink.

What do you want love... He slightly bit his left nipples before pulling away and looking at younger.

W~want you p~please" That was all older wanted hear from him he removed his pants before placing his hand over younger's boxer than looking into his eyes for permission. Younger nodded in return feeling blessed to have a partner like older who cared for him.

Taehyung properly made him lay on the table before removing younger's boxer making younger's cheeks red from embarrassment he tried to cover himself but get stopped when older hand stopped him he looked up to see older staring at him with love filled eyes we felt warm and more comfortable around him now.

Older cane near his face and pecked his lips two time before saying " Bun no need to get shy you trust hyungie right" He said while brushing the hairs behind younger's ears which covered his whole face. Seeing younger nodding in response . He smiled and stared paint his canvas again.

There was no place were older hadn't gave love bites. Older was cherishing younger's body by kissing his all over. He pulled younger a little towards him by his thighs spreading them apart seeing his pink little hole clenching at nothing and his little dick leaking precum. "You're so precious to me baby bun" He says kissing younger's temple who blushed hard because he was tucking nacked in front of his great damn crush.

Taehyung moved his hands towards jungkooks ankle pulling them towards he faced he kissed both of his ankles making the bunny's heart bloom like a flower and was getting more red than ever he was glad that he has someone like him. "Will you be my boyfriend koo will you stay with me forever will you be mine baby highness? " Said tae looking into jungkooks eyes who immediately kissed his lips and said"I will definitely be you boyfriend tiggy i love you so much I will be your's forever " These words make older eyes a little glosy he was overwhelmed to hear kook with a "I love you too baby bun" He again started to trail kissed on his thighs and ankle.