episode 32

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬:-
Ahh leave me please" Jungkook was blushing and enjoying this but still bhe kept his cool and started wiggling. But taehyung didn't give a head to his little protests. People in their surrounding were giving taehyung bombastic side eyes but it didn't effected him he was going toward his car when...

Someone stopped him...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey you Mr where are you taking the boy huh put his down or else I will call the police" An unknown person comes and stop them when he sees jungkook protesting.

It's not like that you're thinking sir we are boyfriends " Said taehyung

Ohh please don't lie I can see clearly that you not his boyfriend and pretty boy like him would never choose someone like you I know people like you. You wanted to kidnap this beautiful boy and them take advantage of him" The man says again. The crowd was surrounding them gossiping. Taehyung was about to say something when jungkook said to put him down more whispering slowly. Still his voice was cold it clears that he was still angry.

Yes you first of all he is my boyfriend I was just angry on his that's why I was telling his to leave me second thing I know I am pretty you don't need to say it again and again " Jungkook replied Sassyly.

Listen boy you don't need to lie you're safe with me i know he is not your boyfriend come with me "that man said

Uncle please stop i am not lying I am saying the truth you wanna believe or not also I am never coming with you and you are safe I can't digest with this cheap gace you're looking at me so please leave us alone" Taehyung suppressed his laugh when taehyung called that man uncle cause looking at him it was clear that he was not married. The man felt Embarrassed in front of everyone the leaves from there not before saying

" There is no humanity in today's world I just came here to help you but look at you insulting me" His this sentence made jungkook roll his eyes. Soon the couple was left alone jungkook looked at taehyung and sighed before stomping towards the car he opened the door and slammed it he was on the driver seat starting the car. Taehyung panicked before running inside the car sitting on the passenger seat.

Taehyung looked at jungkook with scared eyes and said

Baby I know you're angry it's not good to drive when you don't know what happen if you did accident that poor will have to pay for your anger and I don't want my baby to go to jail" Taehyung says but gulped when jungkook glared at him.

Listen I know how to drive and if you have any problem them get down I am already angry don't make me more I am controlling myself " Jungkook said yes he was angry and was feeling like he will cry and somewhat he was enjoying taehyung's behavior and yes did I tell you that kook can drive.

Taehyung zip his mouth looking at his sexy double bunny who looked extra hot while driving the car.
______________________________________
Soon the car was stopped at jeon's house jungkook immediately opened the door and walked out of the car not listening to taehyung. Taehyung calling was in vain cause jungkook ran inside the house he sighed and followed jungkook.

As soon as jungkook entered the house Mr and Mrs jeon were shocked to see their son's hairs as much they know their son his love for his hairs was unimaginable he always took care of them. Mrs jeon called him but jungkook straight went to his room.

There gace went towards taehyung who was standing on the door way.

Mrs jeon - bear why standing there come na sit

Yes aunt btw hello uncle hello aunt " He says greetings them

Tae did you take jungkook to saloon "mr jeon asked

Yes uncle " Listening to taehyung's answer Mr and Mrs jeon gasped loudly

But tae how and why?Mrs jeon asked

Actually in university every student was being indisciplined their hair were improper and when we says something to them they just make an excuse or Disrespect us that why the college had to take action for this so the students who will not be in proper attire will be suspended " He completed and looked at Mr and Mrs jeon

Tae bear it's okay but you know na bunny loves his hairs soo much to he will be angry definitely when he come inside he was crying and now also he is crying I am damn sure please make him understood or he is not going to come out from his room " Mrs jeon says as she was worried for her bunny.

Of course aunty i will make him understood you doing have too worry " Taehyung assured them with a smile.

Tae you came after so many days here bear stay tonight and i don't want to hear no as an answer " Mr jeon says the last part as a warning.

But uncl-(he got cutted off by Mrs jeon who said) " Tae please do you not love your aunt huh" She did emotional blackmailing on him and how can he not say yes this time so it was decided that he will be staying in jeon's house.
______________________________________
𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠

Jungkook on his bed his mouth deep inside his pillows wetting it as he was crying. He was looking like small bunny ball sobbing loudly.

He was not crying because of his hairs but because of taehyung lie to him. Yes he was so hurt that his long hairs were gone but he was more hurt about the fact that taehyung lie to him and didn't even care about his opinion. He was sad and angry on him.

Guys I found something wanna know

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hehe Namjoonie on his was to be on top of billboard 🤭😂 its common for himWell pic not mine

Well pic not mine

______________________________________
𝙔𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙩𝙬 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩.

𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙪 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 ❤❤✨