episode 33

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙨:-
He was not crying because of his hairs but because of taehyung lie to him. Yes he was so hurt that his long hairs were gone but he was more hurt about the fact that taehyung lie to him and didn't even care about his opinion. He was sad and angry on him.
-----------------------------------------------------------
A knock can be heard on the door of kook's room making kook's small murmuring's stop . It was tae who knocked the door to meet with kook. Also he is going to stay there only.

" I don't wanna talk " Jungkook says his voice little cracked in between because of crying. Still the knocking didn't stop. frustrated jungkook stomp towards the gate ready to burst out once he open the door.

"I SAID I DON'T WANNA TALK LEAVE ME ALONE CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND YOU!~ what are you doing here should go to your house and don't knock again" He completed and was about to close the door but taehyung stuck his foot between the door so that it didn't close. Jungkook look at him with angry.

Koo can you listen to hyungie please for once" Taehyung says with pleading eyes but jungkook simply said no and push him a little not much too hurt him but much to make him aside from the door. He quickly slammed it on taehyung's face.

Taehyung sigh sadly and turn around and saw Mr and Mrs jeon standing downstairs giving him a sympathetic face. Taehyung sigh again but suddenly smirked probably getting an idea to patch up with the angry bunny. He pull out his phone to order something.

𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

It was eight and taehyung was ready with his plan. All the items he order were delivered just half and hour ago. He took the bags and started to walk towards Jungkook's room again.

This time jungkook opened the door just after hearing the knock may his was lil fine by now. Jungkook coldly look at taehyung asking why was he here at this time by his eyes which taehyung can understand very well after all they are made for each other.

"You will be happy to know that today I am staying at your home bunny" Taehyung says grinning widely.

Jungkook smiled a little but quickly changed his expression into a normal one. He was happy but still was angry on the other. Taehyung internally got bouncy when he say his lil boyfie smiling.

" Okay so what do you want from me " Jungkook asked to which taehyung replied...

" I staying in your room sweet" He winked at him and walked inside the room and straight going inside the bathroom not giving time to other to respond. Meanwhile kook was happy inside but his mouth was hung as tae says the last part in a flirty way before walking away.

He closed the door and sat on the bed scrolling through his phone but soon he heard a song playing in the bathroom " What is he doing inside" he thought and continued his work but stops when a cute bear peeked from the bathroom door the came out looking so cute in the bear outfit.

Jungkook look at him surprised, blushing and inside him the butterflies died then again drooling over there male. He was looking cute as hell but those sexy eyes were looking hot af.

𝙄𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙝𝙚( 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚) The was playing behind taehyung moving towards jungkook with his hands behind his back flowing here and there(hope...

The was playing behind taehyung moving towards jungkook with his hands behind his back flowing here and there(hope you understand what I am trying to say) he kneeled down once he reached pulled a Daisy flowers bouquet from behind giving in to his bun. Then again pull pulled a rose placing it behind looks ear saying " A beautiful rose for my beauty ".

He took he baby highness legs placed kisses on his ankle's and by now jungkook was in tears. The cute bear pull the smaller male in his hand to dance. Placing one hand on his waist and the other for wipping younger's tears then holding kook'a hand moving then in a sync like how couples dance. Spinning jungkook time to time who was on ninth cloud but was also feeling guilty about how he behave with taehyung.

As the song ended taehyung kneeled down again and took out bouquet made up of banana milk then saying " Baby highness hyungie is sorry he I know I did wrong by lying to hyungie is bad. I promise I will not do this again but koo you know na I don't want you to get suspended from school that's why I did that please can you forgive hyungie I can't live without hearing to my cute lil boy from's voice baby"

"Hyungie i am sorry i over reacted it's my fault you don't need to say sorry you're so sweet and caring but i always trouble you I am sorry please don't leave koo again like how everyone leaves me" He was crying and was about say more but he stop when he felt a pair of soft lips on his own. Taehyung was kissing his while jungkook was sobbing in the kiss.

Taehyung was the only person who comfort's him and now also he did. But after taehyung leaves him kook can't get the comfort which he seeks from the older male everyone with whom he be friended leave him. Some also said that it was his fault that taehyung leave him except jimin. Jimin was the one who didn't leave him.

How simple it is for the people that after their work is done they leave you saying it your fault that they are leaving.

Taehyung pulled away wipping look's tears " Baby highness you meant so much to me don't ever think down about yourself hmm I love you so much bunkoo you never trouble me in fact your the most beautiful treasure of my life baby I like when you go angry on me and then u will make up with my little angry bunny who is so cute when his pouts " He consoled his little one whom he loved from childhood and same goes to jungkook also . They both loved each other so much. Listening to taehyung jungkook blushed mumbled a small" Stoopp".

So now am I forgiven hmm" Taehyung caressed the hairs behind younger ear. Who nodded giving a long peck. " My tiggy is looking so cute " He says blushed while taehyung chuckles. Both look at each other for a while then broke into loud giggles.
-----------------------------------------------------------
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨
𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ❤✨❤✨