episode 26

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬:-
Time passed very quickly that they didn't realize it was their time to head towards their home as they were lost in each other. Both were behaving like a couple forgetting the fact that they are nothing but friend right now
-----------------------------------------------------------
𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

We finally reached at koo's house. He looked at me with his doe eyes shinning. He came near my face and peck on my cheeks. My bunny's soft lips felt so good on my cheeks. My heart blooms like an flowers whenever he kiss me Or hug me.

Thank you so much hyungie for taking me out I really loved it.... He says and hugged me.

Koo you don't need to say thanks to me I am always ready to stay by your side koo. You are my precious baby whom I will love, cherish and protect until I die bun....words can't define how much I love to stay with him. I don't know if he likes too or not but I am sure that when my koo is with me he always makes my day.

Hyungie don't talk about deing how will your koo live with you hyungie... And I really love to go out and stay with you...he says and i chuckled at him before pecking his forehead and his two pretty doe eyes. Then I realise that i have something to give this bunny so i pulled back and turned towards backseat to take a hand bag. I gave it to koo who was looking like a curious yet confused bunny. My cute babybun.( he is whipped guyss)

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Open it bunny.... Tae says and jungkook looked like he was waiting for that word he immediately opened the baby and screamed in happiness.

BUNNY PLUSHY!!!.... Omg Thank you tiggy I love you.... Jungkook spoke without thinking and hugged tae rightly giving soft kissed on his face. Taehyung was surprised hearing younger. He felt nervous and his heart beat increased. He was feeling overwhelmed when the three magical words came out from younger's mouth but a way of sadness came when he realised that the younger didn't mean to say those words. He felt sad but shrugged it as it's not younger fault. That's what he thinks.

Hyungie i should leave now it's getting late drive safe okay....taehyung train of thought was gone when younger says. Taehyung nodded and smiled a little.

Okay the bye Mr kim.... Saying that younger ran from there giggling and blushing a little as if he know tae's heart sat on rollercoaster when he say "Mr kim" To him. And taehyung shook his head saying "what are you doing to this poor heart little bunny" And he drove off.
______________________________________

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮

It was five in the morning and sleep was nowhere coming to younger. Today was a big day for him as he was going to witness the feeling of older. He could get rejected or may be much better accepted. Many what of's were coming in his mind. What if he get hurted in return. What if he leave him for ever. Younger sigh in pure tension turning on other aide facing the wall.

Time passes much quicker than ever when you overthink about something and that's what jungkook was doing stating a fact that he was a big overthinker which leads him towards the bad side of his plan. He just hoped his plan works if not his heart it going to be in pieces which can never be joined again until his healer tae didn't came to him. Fortunately it's his time to head to school.

He took a deep breath looking in the mirror all ready to go to college. He was smirking forgetting about the consequences just following his plan. He wore a black dress in which he was looking breath talking like always and sexy. His perfect curves were visible and he small waist calling people to hold it but unfortunately a tiger already got this bunny 💅.
______________________________________

𝘼𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚

Right now taehyung was angry as the first thing he saw after coming in class was his lover sitting with a new student (Yeogyum).He was feeling jealous because they were sitting so close ,taking with each other and laughing also he was wearing black clothes in which we was looking freaking sexy but couldn't do anything as it's was jungkook's choice and he has no rights to say anything in that matter.

And here between jungkook and yeogyum..

Jungkook i am telling he will definitely kill me the way he is glaring at me time to time he is also looking so angry..... Yoegyum says as he was scared of taehyung did I say to u guys that he is only sweet to kook in school.

Plenty yugi don't you want me to get a boyfriend.... Jungkook says

The process of gettin your lover will sent me to heaven kook I need to lock my doors now.....

Oohh come on you are saying like tae is a devil.. Kook rolled his eyes

He is not less than that.... Yeogyum says

You know what stop overreact- (tae cut off him)....

Mr jeon and Mr kim can you please stop disturbing the class if you are willing to talk than leave my class.... He shouted

Sorry sir.... They both says together

And jungkook why are sitting with his as much I know you sit with Mr park... Jealousy was dripping in his voice yet his voice was cold and calm....well stand up from there and come sit in the first row.

Jungkook look down does as tae said
______________________________________

Right now jungkook, jimin and yeogyum were sitting in the cafeteria and jungkook was complaining above tae's behavior

Hyungie he scolded me instead of showing his feelings towards me.... He whined

Ohh Bunny Head he love you..... Jimin says

And how the fuck you know about that when he didn't show any feelings.... Jungkook says

You're literally dumb kook didn't you see his jealousy behind his cold behavior jungkoo when someone is in love with you he can't see you with someone else the ate insecure about that now tell me when that aera is around him do you feel good..... Jimin says

No never she is a bitch who want my tae... Jungkook says pouting

See you are jealous that's why....

Ookay so you are telling me he also love me back... WAIT HE LOVES ME BACK...... Jungkook shouted in excitement and jumped like a bunny from his chair

Oyyee excited bunny calm down people are looking at us.... Yeogyum says

Hyung i am going to get my man now...kook says going from there

All best kook get your man......they both said.... And also give me party for almost deing from your lover's hand.... Yeogyum says the last line why not he was looking like a prey in front of tae.
______________________________________

Right now jungkook was running towards taehyung's office but the thing he saw next broke his heart into pieces......

-----------------------------------------------------------
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙧𝙧..
𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙮𝙚... ❤❤👀