Chapter 7

"You're seriously not gonna say a word to me

"You're seriously not gonna say a word to me." Ace asked as he slowly kicked Sugar's tires every minute he had the chance to and groaned when she decided to flip him off with her front mirror and adjusted whatever red lip gloss she wore.

A week after the weird incident that took place, Sugar had chosen to believe he did not exist. Even when he tried to scare her by slamming his locker door next to hers, her short hair just flew around like Mia Goth ready to fuck up the world with another movie.

"You're the one who decided to stop being friends with me." she finally replied with a few words that he found concerning and very very concerning.

"What in the infinite fuck are you on about?" he asked feigning confusion. Of course she knew that he knew why she was upset, that was just their way of a start to a healthy conversation.

"You decided to sell your lips to Hikaru and you didn't say a word about what transpired between the both of you to me? How fucking unsensitive of you." she was about to raise her voice but stopped and breathed in like what Conan Gray would do in an interview because of the amount of werewolves that also hung around, waiting for the class bell to buzz.

"That was just a one time thing and I haven't even spoken to her since." Ace shrugged his shoulders and got more worried when her eyes widened like a cat who had just witnessed evil.

"Asshole!" she yelled so loud that all irrelevant heads turned towards them. He closed her mouth and ignored as she fought against his and waited until no one was looking at them before releasing her.

"What the fuck?" he whispered.

"Why would you ghost her?" she whispered right back and although he was thankful, he really wished she did not ask the question.

"I got confused about everything. I don't even know if my mate is alive or dead, I can't go on exchanging saliva with other people." he lied and hated himself for lying and also wondered what her reaction would be if she found out he was actually mated to an asshole and just used Hikaru as a cover for his newly found homosexuality. He shivered.

"Boo!" Ace and Sugar flinched when Hikaru slightly punched the back of his shoulder. Not because it was a bit painful, but because if she found out he was thinking about a certain werewolf, she would probably flip considering the rightful amount of time they spent together the past week that went by.

"You're early." he commented, giving her an approving smile when he noticed her new eyebrow piercing.

"We're getting paired for the mid-year project, I can't afford to be paired with a last choice." she flipped her bangs and he grinned because that was one of the many reasons why he crushed on her.

"Cool, the gang is together!" Sugar screamed and they both hissed, glaring at her but in a friendly manner. 

They both walked into the school when the buzzer went off, sitting close to Hikaru and Sugar in front and he and some other dude that was irrelevant; he was a friend of Tristan's.