Chapter 1

Shawn's pov

"Shawn. Please listen to me!" Taylor shouted.

"Why should I?! Just so you could tell me more lies!" I was furious.
You see, Taylor and I have been together for 11 1/2 months now, but he ruined it. He cheated on me. At school. In front of everyone.

"Shawn! I didn't kiss him! He kissed me!" Taylor tried to explain.

"Get out."

"What?... "

"Get out! I don't want to see you!" I shoved Taylor towards the door.

He mumbled something and left. I broke down crying and fell to my knees. Head in hands, a sobbing mess. I can't believe it.

I thought that I've been hurt before. But no ones ever left me quite this sore.

I grabbed my phone and tried to figure out who to talk to. Then it hit me.

S: Hey jj. Can you come over?

JJ: Yeah. Of course. Why?

S: I need someone

JJ: I'm on my way. Be there in 10.

S: okay.

He didn't reply so I figured he was driving. About 10 minutes later, someone walked in. JJ knew where my spare key was. I was still on the floor sobbing. JJ just came over and hugged me.

"Taylor.... Taylor cheated on me." I cried.

JJ kissed the top of my head and pulled me closer. He knew what it felt like to be cheated on. He's broken but he's always helpful.

"It'll be okay Shawn. I promise." JJ mumbled.

Hopefully it will be okay.

Taylor's pov

He kicked me out. I can't believe he wouldn't listen to me. That guy kissed me and I tried pulling away. I tried and tried but he held me back. It was painful watching Shawn, my Shawn, cry while yelling at me. He even shoved me to the door.

Your words cut deeper than a knife. Now I need someone to breathe me back to life.

I'm dead inside. I'm nothing without Shawn. I need him. I miss him. So much. If only he'd listen to me.

I sighed and took my phone out of my pocket. I dialed my friend Jack Gilinsky's number.

JG: Hey Tay. What's up?

T: He's done with me.

JG: What happened? You told me you two were happy together.

T: Some asshole kissed me at school and I tried pushing him away but he was stronger than me and Shawn saw and he won't let me explain now.

JG: It will get better. I promise you that bro. Now I have to go.

T: Okay. I'll talk to you later.

JG: I'll see you soon Taylor.

T: You're coming?

JG: I'm moving over there.

T: Are you smiling? I can tell in your voice that you're smiling.

JG: I am, now I have to pack. See ya soon.

T: See you soon.

With that we hung up and I continued walking home. Jack G is my best friend. He has been since we were 5. We're 17 now. I moved but never lost contact with him. I tell him everything. He knew about Shawn and I. He knew about JJ and how he's always depressed and faking a smile. He knew about everything that I knew. It's great.

Once I got home, I went straight to my room, and locked the door. No one needs to come in. I looked through the pictures on my phone and stopped at a certain one. It was a picture of Shawn and I on an airplane. We were going to California for the first time with our families. That was an amazing trip.

I tasted something salty on my lips. Great, I'm crying again. I have to stop thinking about this. I mean, Shawn may be the reason I'm alive, and breathing, but he broke it off.

*flashback*

Got a feeling that I'm going under.

My eyes slowly closed. I knew I was done. I knew I was going to die. The pills were working. For once.

"Taylor!" someone yelled out through my house.

I couldn't tell who it was. Suddenly my bathroom door flung open and someone picked me up.

Shawn.

But I know that I'll make it out alive.

He saved me. He couldn't live without me.

*flashback over*

I cried even more at the memory. Shawn didn't want me dead. But what about now?