Chapter 2

Shawn's pov

Monday morning

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I turned my alarm off and tried getting up but someone held me down. I looked next to me and saw JJ. I completely forgot that he spent the weekend with me. He looked so peaceful....

Oh fucking well. (A/N: XD)

I shook him and mumbled "Jack. School. Wake up."

"Five more minutes dipshit." He mumbled. (A/N: I was debating on saying this or Fuck off dipshit.)

"Don't call me that you cranky bitch." I smacked his arm and he got up.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. He's so cute and adorable. I could just kiss him. I mean he's just so...

I was interrupted by a pair of soft lips on mine. JJ was kissing me. Oh my god. He pulled away.

"S-sorry. I shouldn't ha-" This time I interrupted him.

I smashed my lips against his and he kissed back. His tongue slid into my mouth and we fought for dominance. I won. We stayed like that until we needed air.

If I quit calling you my lover. Move on.

Should I be moving on this quickly? I don't know. But his lips felt amazing against mine. I looked at JJ and he was red. And smiling.

"We should get ready now." I smiled at him.

He smiled and nodded. We both got ready and left to school. We decided to walk, hand in hand.

"Your hand is soft." I said.

"So is yours. And so are your lips." JJ smiled.

I blushed.

Maybe I can get used to us.

Taylor's pov

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I smacked my alarm. Fuck. School. I got up and quickly got ready. I left without saying goodbye to anyone. I wasn't in the mood.

I walked to school today. On my way, I saw JJ holding hands with Shawn. Did you hear that? It was the sound of my heart shattering into a million pieces. I avoided them the best that I could. At least I get to finally see Gilinsky soon.

Once I got to school, I went to my locker. I started putting my stuff away but then somebody slammed it shut.

"Listen here you little asshole. I'm not in the mood." I snarled and turned to whoever shut it.

"Alright cranky ass. I'll leave." Gilinsky said.

I smiled and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I didn't want to let go. I placed my arms around his neck and pressed my forehead against his. He smiled at me.

"I missed you so much." I whispered.

"I missed you too baby." Gilinsky whispered back.

Gilinsky and I used to date before I moved. Then we broke up and stayed friends. Then I met Shawn. We broke up. And I'm here with Gilinsky hoping we could date again.

Gilinsky's lips were suddenly on mine. I kissed back immediately. I missed this. I missed his hug, his kiss, his smile. Everything. We pulled apart and I smiled.

"Be mine again?" Gilinsky asked.

I kissed him and smiled.

"Yes you idiot."

Gilinsky handed me his schedule and I smiled.

"Same as mine." I gave him a quick kiss.

The bell rang and I grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers.

Shawn's pov

He kissed him. That guy kissed Taylor. I shouldn't be jealous. I have Johnson. Well technically not yet.

"Babe, you okay?" I heard his sweet voice.

I smiled at him.

"You called me babe."

"Well... Yeah... I mean..."

"Yea I'll be your boyfriend, JJ." I gave him a sweet kiss.

The bell rang and we walked to class holding hands. Once we got there we took our usual seats. JJ in the front because he's a smart guy. Me in the back because I hated this class. Taylor walked in with the new guy.

"Class, this is Jack Gilinsky. He's new here."

Some girls were making googly eyes at him. Ugh. Taylor noticed and grabbed his hand. Taylor took his usual seat on the other side of the class, and Jack sat next to him.

Wow lunch is going to be awkward.

Lunch time

JJ and I walked to our usual table and sat down. Nash came over alone. Usually he's with Cam.

"Nashty. Where's Cam?" JJ asked.

Nash shrugged. Aaron came and sat down next to Nash. Then Matt and Carter. Then Taylor and Jack....

This is weird. So weird. Oh god. Help me.

"Guys this is Jack Gilinsky. Babe these are most of the guys." Taylor smiled.

The guys said hi and introduced themselves. I mumbled a hi and JJ introduced me.

Kill

Me

Now

Please

I'm hurting baby. I'm broken down. I need your loving. I need it now.

No. Stop. I Have JJ. Taylor was the one that cheated. Not me.

When I'm without you I'm something weak.

I do miss him.

SHUT UP. YOU HAVE JJ.

Ugh. It's simple explaining the relationship I have with him.

It's complicated.