Chapter 3

Gilinsky's pov

1 week later

-Jacks house-

Taylor and I have been really happy together but something's a bit odd. He always checks his phone. I guess he's waiting for Shawn to talk to him.

He's noticed I've been a bit off lately. I told him it was JJ's fault. He was attractive and he even gave me a boner. Taylor laughed at me and told me he noticed.

"Tay?"

"Yeah G?"

"Can we stay friends?"

"Of course we can."

I smiled and gave him one last passionate kiss.

"Thank you."

He kissed me again.

"No problem."

I bit my lip and looked at him. One more time. I smashed my lips against his and pushed him against the wall. He jumped up and wrapped his legs around my waist. My hands under his thighs, his back against the wall, our tongues fighting for dominance. God this felt amazing. I began kissing his jaw down to his neck. I kissed and bit, leaving love bites everywhere. Once I found his sweet spot, he moaned.

Tonight is going to be amazing. (A/N: you get no smut yet.)

Nash's pov

"Hayes come on. Mom's gonna finally put you into my school!" I yelled upstairs.

Hayes came down mumbling how he didn't want to go. Oh well. Mom drove us there and they signed Hayes up for my school. He's a freshman. Monday will be his first day. Woo-hoo. (Hear my sarcasm)

Hayes pov

I was homeschooled before and it was fine. I was fine. I don't want to go to public school. At least I didn't until I saw a guy. He was perfect. So attractive.

"Hey Mary. I'm here to sign into Saturday detention." He flashed a smile.

What a perfect smile.

"Hayes Lets go." Nash grabbed me and we left.

"Bye Hayes." The guy mouthed.

I waved and blushed. Who was he?

I must know.