Chapter 8

Nash's pov

(IN the car with Hayes, Aaron, And Keaton)

"Guys come on. Why won't you listen?" I said.

"Because your theory is stupid." Hayes laughed.

"IT IS NOT!"

"Kinda is Nash." Aaron and Keaton said at the same time.

I rolled my eyes and we continued driving to the beach. It was quiet and peaceful until someone honked and we swerved. Then I blacked out.

Third Person pov (A/N: sammywilksprincess1 IM SORRY)

The car was hit on the passenger side, injuring Nash and Hayes first. It hit a wall on the driver side, now injuring Aaron and Keaton. Nash, Aaron, and Keaton blacked out.

The car stopped. Hayes woke up and tried shaking Aaron.

"Aaron! Aaron! Wake up please!" Hayes screamed.

Sirens were heard. Closer and closer. They took the guys out and rushed them to the hospital. At the hospital, they were all rushed into the ER. Aaron had to have surgery. Nash was rushed into a room and they checked on the baby. Keaton ended up in a coma. Hayes was just sitting in a room.

All of a sudden, there was screaming. Hayes got up and followed the nurses and doctors. Then he saw him.... They were in Aaron's room... He flatlined....

"AARON!" Hayes tried getting past the nurses.

"I'm sorry. He's gone." one doctor said.

Hayes dropped to the ground and sobbed. They let him through and he ran up to Aaron. He kissed him softly.

"Please don't leave me..." Hayes whispered.

All of a sudden there was a beep. Hayes looked at him. Aaron opened his eyes and smiled at Hayes.

"I love you so much baby boy."

In Nash's room, they said the baby was fine, but Nash wasn't.

In Keaton's room, someone was there. He was unknown to the boys. They all were surprised to see someone there. They all looked at him.

"Hello. My name is Tyler." He said.

The boys all introduced themselves and asked "Why are you here? "

"I was in town. I heard about Keaton's accident."

They spent that night talking about Keaton and Tyler. They were all rushed out of the room and into the waiting room.

"What's going on?!" Tyler yelled.

The doctors ran to 2 different rooms. Hayes recognized them as Keaton's and Aarons. Not again...

Hayes ran for Aaron's room but was held back by JJ and Gilinsky. Hayes screamed and struggled. Tyler had ran for Keaton's room. Skate and Sammy held him back.

There was screaming and Sobbing. Johnnie broke down with them. All of a sudden the doctors came out and said "Keaton is fine."

Hayes looked horrible.

"we are truly sorry. You're friend has passed." One doctor said.

Hayes dropped to the ground, sobbing.

Hayes's pov

He can't be gone.

He can't be!

That was the love of my life!

I was going to grow old with him!

I ran out of the hospital as fast as I could and ran into the street. I need Aaron. I saw a car coming and I just stood there. Cameron came running and pushed me out of the way.

"Nash lost the baby... "

"WHAT?!"

"They thought he was okay.. But then he started bleeding and... And... They checked... The baby... Nash had a miscarriage.." Cameron sobbed.

Carter's pov

"YOU'RE PREGNANT AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!"

"Matt please don't yell at me!"

"HOW FAR ALONG ARE YOU?!"

"FOUR MONTHS!"

Matt looked pissed. He grabbed his phone and keys, and left. I broke down sobbing. I'm such an idiot. Matt left me alone. What if he doesn't come back?!

"IM AN IDIOT!" I screamed out.

I went upstairs and lied down. Idiot. That's what I am. I screwed up with Matt. The love of my life and now he might not come back to me. I miss him already.

-2 hours later-

From: Macchew

I'm sorry I got mad. I love you baby. So much. I'll be back. I promise.

To: Macchew

I'm sorry for hiding the pregnancy. I love you too.

I put my phone down and decided to sleep. I drifted off to sleep and waited for Matt.

Matt's pov

I went back home and saw Carter sleeping. His shirt was slightly up so I moved it. I smiled and kissed his stomach.

"I'm going to love you so much." I said softly.

I felt Carter's hand on my cheek. I looked at him and smiled.

"I will love you both no matter what baby."

Carter smiled and I kissed him.

"you're showing baby."

Carter blushed and I laid down next to him. He moved closer to me and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Goodnight my Love."

"Night Cartah."

Tomorrow I will do it.

A/N: SO THIS WAS GONNA BE IN PARTS BUT I KEPT IT AS ONE. I CRIED AT PARTS WHILE WRITING. IM SORRY IF YOU CRY. IT'S EMOTIONAL I KNOW.