Chapter 9

Hayes's pov

Aaron's funeral was in a couple of days and they want me to say something. I don't think I'll be able to do that. I've been crying every day and I don't go to school anymore. Aaron was the reason I stayed, but now he's gone and I'm back to homeschooling.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my pictures. I stopped and looked at some. One of them was when we went out for the first time together. Aaron was standing behind me, his arms around my waist. I was leaning against him, smiling. We asked someone to take the picture for us. They gladly did.

Another picture was of Aaron. He was smiling and had this wonderful look in his eyes. I miss him so much. I grabed my picture frame with a picture of him in it and smiled.

"One day, we'll be together again." I kissed the picture and put it down.

I went to my closet and grabbed Aaron's hoodie. I put it on and smiled. It still smells like him. I went back to bed and remembered when he gave it to me.

Flash back

"Aaron! Come on. It's cold. Let's go home." I sighed.

Aaron didn't say anything. He Just smiled and took his hoodie off. He handed it to me.

"We still have an hour of fun left. Wear it. You'll be warm." Aaron kissed me softly.

I put it on and smiled. He is the love of my life.

Flash back over

I smiled and curled up into a ball. I really loved Aaron. If people say that I'm to young to know what Love is then they're crazy. I know what Love is. Aaron made me feel it.

If today I woke up with you right beside me, like all of this was just some twisted dream, I'd hold you closer than I ever did before.

UNKNOWN POV (A/N: HAHAHA)

I walked around at night. Hoping no one saw me. It was darker than usual. One house was super familiar. It was His house. I quickly walked passed it. I shouldn't have done this. I hurt him. Badly. I know I did.

I put my hoodie on and looked down as I walked. I should tell someone I'm here. I grabbed my phone and called someone.

JJ's pov

My phone began ringing and I saw the caller ID. I freaked out for a moment before I answered. Hoping it was him.

"Hello?"

"JJ... " His voice was raspy.

"How? But.... "

"Meet me at the park... Please. "

"Okay.. Just me?"

"Just you.... "

"I'll be there soon."

"Thank you."

We hung up and I grabbed my sweater, put my shoes on, shoved my phone in my pocket, grabbed my keys, and ran. I got there within 10 minutes. I saw someone sitting under a tree. Slowly, I made my way closer. He heard my footsteps, and turned to face me.

"JJ!" He quickly got up, ran to me, and hugged me.

"Why?"

"I had to... "

"no you didn't!"

"Yes I did! It's been hell at home. You know it!"

He looked down.

"Tell. Him."

"I can't."

"You can!"

"Not yet.."

"When?"

"Give me a couple years..."

I nodded and hugged him. A couple of years. Then he'll talk to everyone. And apologize for his mistakes.

A/n: SHORT BUT AHHHHHHH SOMEONE HAS COME INTO THE STORY. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER (MAYBE) IT'LL BE A COUPLE OF YEARS LATER AND YEAH....