Chapter 4

Hayes's pov

Monday Morning

My first day of school. Lovely. No. I don't want to be here. I have no friends. I won't have friends.

"Hayes, come on. We have time before class. So I'm gonna introduce you to my friends." Nash pulled me over to a group of guys.

I recognized Cameron, Nash's boyfriend.

"Guys this is my little brother Hayes." Nash smiled.

I waved awkwardly.

"That's JJ, Shawn, Jack G, Taylor, Matt, and Carter. And someone is missing." Cam said.

The guy I saw on Saturday jogged over. Oh god. Nash knows him.

"Who's this little guy?" He laughed slightly.

"That's Hayes Grier." JJ said.

"Ah another Grier. Well hi, I'm Aaron Carpenter." He smiled at me.
I mumbled a quiet hello and the bell rang. Everyone started walking to class, except Aaron.

"Want me to show you around? I have a free period." Aaron asked.

I nodded and handed him my schedule. He grabbed it and touched my hand slightly. Sparks. I'm not kidding.

Can I kiss him? Please

Aaron smiled and took me to my class.

-skipping the class-

After I left the class,  I saw Aaron waiting for me. I smiled slightly and walked over to him.

"Next class is gym which I am retaking because I failed." He said.

I laughed at him. Who fails gym?

"Hey! You have no idea how distracting my friends are!" Aaron laughed and threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I laughed as he took me to gym.

He put me down inside the locker room and threw some clothes at me.

"That should fit you." Aaron said as he began undressing.

I nodded and changed into it, trying not to look at Aaron. JJ, Shawn, Nash, and Taylor walked in. They Just smiled at me and began to dress down.

-after school- (A/N: I SKIPPED CUZ I CAN)

Nash left early since he didn't have the last two classes so I had to walk home. Well I think I have to walk. I saw Aaron and smiled. Maybe he could give me a ride.

"hey Aaron!" I called out as I jogged over.

"What's up Hayes?"

"Can you please give me a ride home?"

"Yeah. Totally. Let's go." Aaron smiled and walked to his car.

I followed and got in. Aaron knew where I lived because of Nash. I was about to get out of the car but Aaron stopped me.

"Aaron. I have to go." I mumbled.

"Yeah I know but first..." He looked at me.

"But first wha-"

Suddenly a pair of lips were against mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss back. We pulled back when we needed air. We were both panting.

"Wow." was all I could say.

Aaron smiled and gave me another quick kiss.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow morning. See you later Hayes."

"See you later Aaron."

I got out of his car, and went inside the house. I didn't hear anything so maybe I was alone. I ran upstairs to my room and closed the door. Wow that was amazing. Aaron kissed me.

Aaron

Kissed

Me

That was my first kiss. Holy crap.

Should I tell Nash?

I grabbed my phone to text him, only to see I have a text.

From: Aaron :D

I put my number in your phone earlier. That kiss was great BTW. Can't wait to kiss you again.

I smiled and messaged back.

To: Aaron :D

Thanks for the amazing first kiss and ur number.

From: Aaron :D

First kiss? Well I feel special. But I have to go to work. Text ya later.

To: Aaron :D

Alright. Byyyyeeeee

Aaron didn't reply. Maybe he's driving. Whatever. I heard the front door open and then close. Nash is home. Unless its someone else.

Sammy's pov (A/N: weren't expecting that were you?)

"Sammy. Babe. Wake up." Skate mumbled.

"No."

"Don't be a bitch. Get up." Skate said as he hit me with a pillow.

"I'm up. Damn." I sat up and hit him with the pillow.

"We have to get signed up for school. Well you do." Skate said.

I groaned. I'm barely gonna be a senior and he's already graduated. Skate's my boyfriend. Has been for 4 years Now. And I love him so much. I got up and got dressed. Skate was already ready to leave. I went into the other room, and saw Skate dressing Ashley.

Ashley is my daughter. Yes I have a daughter. I also have a son. His name is Carson. I was drunk and got a Girl pregnant. Twice. don't judge me. Skate doesn't care anymore. He thinks of them as ours. Ashley is 3. Carson is 1.

I grabbed Carson and started dressing him. Skate came up behind me and kissed my cheek. Once we were all ready, we left. I don't want to go to school.