New Family

It's been a week since the Cullen family left Forks. Zack was right. I wasn't allowed to leave myself. I didn't even do that. I continued to stay strong.

It also started as an ordinary day. Fortunately, it was still summer vacation. That's how I was free.

I thought I'd go for a walk in the woods.

Zack! I'm going for a walk!-I shouted to him.

All right! Take care if you go near the forest!-he answered.

All right!

I put on my shoes and left. But now not to the right but to the left. I have never been on the road to the left of our house. My brother said it was dangerous. But I've seen it all. My boyfriend was a vampire!

It was a nice place. After a while it started to become like a reservation. "What kind of beast are they keeping here?"-I thought to myself.

I went off the path. I went into the forest. Then, unexpectedly, a particularly painful feeling came over him.

It was like someone was breaking all my bones. I fell to the ground. After a few minutes the pain stopped.

I opened my eyes. It was very strange. I saw everything very clearly, which is strange because my eyes are not the best. Can a person even see like this?

I stood up and looked down at myself. I thought I was going to have a heart attack on the spot.

HAVE I BECOME A WOLF?!-I wondered to myself.

I love wolves, that's a fact. But I didn't think I would be either.

I really like fantasy books, so I wasn't expected to be a beginner. I love werewolves.

I thought of my human form and sat on the ground as a human again. Fortunately, he's dressed. Then I thought of my wolf form and changed back.

My fur was gray with a reddish tint in some places. And I was huge!

Then another wolf came out. His fur was brown. Based on his looks, I guessed it was a boy.

Calm down! Don't be scared!-his voice sounded in my head.

Why should I be scared?-I asked back.

I see it doesn't surprise me that much!

Well...I've read werewolf books! Well, of course I didn't expect that I would be one either!

Yeah, I get it! Come with me! I'll take you to Sam! He will tell you everything.-he started in one direction.

He started and I followed. We came to a circular rocky part.

We are here!-he stopped.

Then quite a few wolves came out of the caves. Most were left behind. A big black one and a brown one came in front of us.

The brown was special. His back legs were made of metal. He looked very old.

Welcome to the Quileute Pack! I'm Billy Black, chief of the Quileute tribe. What's your name? And where did you come from?-he asked.

I'm...Gina! And I live in Forks...as a human!-I told him shyly. Honestly? I was dying.

Have you changed now?-came his next question.

Yes, now.-I answered.

He then looked at the brunette I came with, who just nodded.

All right! Come with me!

With that he started and I just followed him.

It led to a cave that looked smaller from the outside but was spacious inside.