Home

Sam! Show Gina around! Get to know each other!-Billy instructed.

Hh...Good! Come, let's go.-he gave his waist.

We walked for a few minutes. Then I spoke. This all hurt me.

Listen...don't be angry! I didn't mean to pry or...

No. No. You better not be angry that I was a jerk. I'm just...uh...weird. This is strange to me. Girls change very rarely. And especially since you even became an alpha.

I'm strong, let's keep it that way!

You are different from other wolves!

Why?-I asked curiously.

Because you...can also talk with your mouth. (xD) We, on the other hand, can only communicate with the others in our heads. We have a telepathic connection! However, you can either way.

Oh...And my clothes don't fall apart either. I'm still dressed when I change back.

Seriously?

Uhm!-I nodded!

Then I don't think you have a tattoo on your arm!

Tattoo?

Yes! The tattoo indicates that someone may impress you.

Impress? What are you talking about?

Wolf thing.

I understand everything!-I laughed to myself.

A crush on someone is such that when you see them, everything changes. It's as if suddenly it's not gravity that's holding him on the ground, but He. And nothing else matters. You would do anything, be anything for him.

Ahem. Of this, approx. I didn't understand anything. But it's alright.

Okay, I'll explain.

He showed me around the area. Meanwhile, he told a few things about the others. I really liked it.