The Cullens Are Back

I ran at a crazy pace towards the house where the others were.

When I got there, I didn't change. I barged in on them like a wolf.

THEY CAME BACK!-I yelled at them panting.

Everyone stared at me with wide eyes.

How?-asked Sam, as if seeing a ghost.

The Cullens. I feel them. They came back.-I explained in more detail.

I said! I told you how I feel.-Jacob interrupted.

That's good. I believe it now.

Okay. Let's go. We have to find them. And Kaylin's too. Stick to the agreement!-instructed Sam.

We set off to find the two vampire clans. We walked around for several hours without success.

Gina! Go over to the Cullens' territory! Find them and tell them what's going on with the Kaylins! Ask them what they think of them!-Sam instructed me.

I nodded and left for the Cullen house.

*Knocks on the door*

Nobody opened the door.

*Knocks three more times.*

No answer.

Hey! Is there anyone at home? Edward? Carlisle? Alice? Esme? ANYONE?!-I shouted the names. But I didn't get an answer. There was no one at home. But then something occurred to me. Carlisle used to work at the hospital. That's why I went there.

Good day!-I greeted the receptionist.

Good afternoon! How can I help?

I'm looking for Dr. Carlisle Cullen. Is he here?-I asked a little tensely.

Well, I don't really know who you mean. Wait a minute.-he started typing something on his computer, then looked at me.

I know that the...

Gina?!-a familiar voice said to me.

Oh, Carlisle! I'm just looking for you.

Then let's go to my office.-he started.

When we got to the office, we sat facing each other. He goes behind the table and I go to the guest chair. Or what it is.

I'm surprised you're here. Especially because of me. I thought you hated us.

I'm not in the mood for that. I'm here out of necessity. We have something important to discuss.

I understand. Well, I hear you. What is it about?

Well, a lot has happened in those three years. But, the point now is that a vampire clan has moved here. They are like you. They are vegetarians. When they came here, we did not take kindly to the fact that they settled here. Especially since an approx. A boy Edward's age fell in love with a mortal girl. She was my best friend then, but whatever.-I took a break here.

The two young people got together. Then they got married. Not long after the wedding, Bella, or the mortal girl, became pregnant. She gave birth to a baby girl. However, the birth was not smooth. The vampires had to transform him. If they hadn't, Bella wouldn't be alive. So now my best friend has become a vampire.-Carlisle listened to the story quietly and attentively.

And if that wasn't enough, there's more. The Volturi also had a say in things. They came here and wanted to kill us. They believed that Renesmee, the little girl, was immortal. But eventually they realized that this was not true. Half. Since his mother was mortal and his father was a vampire, he was born half-mortal. But as half immortal.-I broke it all down.

Well that's interesting. There are few examples of this. But let me ask you something.

Huh?

What do you mean what? I mean, you said at the beginning that YOU didn't take kindly to it.

Ah, yes. What you don't know about. I'm a werewolf. I became that.

Seriously? When?-he asked in surprise.

Not long after you left.

I understand. But just tell me. Why didn't you kill the little girl? Knowing Sam, she wouldn't have just left him alive.

Well, yes. Sam was going to kill him, along with Bella. However, one of the members of the pack, Jacob, took a liking to him.

Billy's son?-he was surprised.

Yes! He doesn't care much about it though.

Very good. But why did you tell me this?

Ah, yes. We made an agreement with them. That if you, the Cullens, came back to Forks, they would leave. So it's up to you. Do you mind if they stay here? Or should we send them away?

I...um...I don't want to make that decision. I'm calling everyone in our house together. We'll discuss it at home. Come too.

I have to go back to the pack now. Sam is waiting for news.

We said goodbye to each other. He went to talk with the others, and I went to the little house in the forest.