Wolf Years

Three years have passed. A lot has happened during this time.

I was no longer sad about the Cullens. Sometimes I thought of them. But nothing else.

Sam and I became closer and closer. So much so that we got together. One day, however, something unexpected happened. Another girl entered the pack's life. Sam introduced her to us as his girlfriend. That's the end of our relationship. But I didn't want to leave the pack because of that. I stayed.

The girl's name is Emily. You know who I am. I haven't talked to him much in the last couple of years. He tried to approach me. I'm not towards it. I had neither the time nor the inclination. But she seems like a nice girl anyway.

She is now engaged to Sam.

Emily is not a werewolf. But he knows about everything. He has a huge scratch on his face. This also shows how well Sam can take care of others.

As time went on, the pack, but mainly Sam and Billy, got involved in everything. They told me all about the Volturi.

I understood.

Edward didn't leave me because of what he told me. Lied. Just to protect you. And there is evidence for that. The Volturi sent us a vampire named Victoria. He wanted to kill us. But we cut it out. Edward just wanted to protect her from them. But it doesn't matter now. They are gone. And I started a new life.

Neither Edward nor Sam could break it. And you won't know. I am strong and will remain so.

A few more things happened, which you will find out later.