Chapter 15

⚠️ swears in this chapter! ⚠️

Draco
I woke up to Helen still in my arms. I smiled, she looked so peaceful asleep. I kissed her forehead.
As I watched her sleep, a memory popped up.

"Helen," I said, "are you even listening to me?"
"Hm?"  She said, looking up from the table.
I sighed, shaking my head.
"What has you so intrigued?" I asked.
"Your rings..." she said, looking everywhere but me.
I looked down at my hand. I had my snake ring from my father, and the ring from my mother with my initials on the inside. Along with a few miscellaneous ones.
"Do you like them?" I asked, smirking.
She blushed a little, and nodded.
"You seem tired." I said, looking at the time. 11:00.
"Should we wrap this up?" I asked.
"Okay." Helen said, gathering her things.
"Good night Helen." I said, putting my things away.
"Good night Draco." She said.

Helen started to stir. Her eyes opened.
"Good morning darling." I said.
Helen took a moment to realize where she was.
"Good morning Draco." She said. She rubbed her eyes.
"How did you sleep?" I asked.
"Amazing." She said.
I smiled, and kissed her forehead.
"Merry Christmas Draco." She said.
"Merry Christmas Helen." I got up, and grabbed a little green box.
"Close your eyes." I said.
Helen closed her eyes, and I put a beautiful chain with my ring from my mother on it, the ring with my initials, around her neck.
"Open your eyes," I said.
She opened them, and gasped. "Draco! Is this one of your rings?"
I nodded and sat down next to her.
She hugged me. "I left your present in my dorm, so I'll get it later."
"You didn't need to gat me anything," I said.
"Yes I did," she said, pulling away.
I smiled, "want the get some food?"
"Yes! I'm starving!" She said.
I started walking to the door, "you coming?"
"I don't have anything to wear," she said.
I smiled and shook my head, "wear my sweater, it suits you."
She blushed, and we walked down to the great hall.

Helen
Draco and I walked into the hall, and found Pansy.
"Good morning Pansy!" I said.
"Good morning Helen," she said, she looked really tired.
"Are you okay?" I asked, sitting down.
"I got so fucking drunk last night! I could have had sex with fucking Gregory Goyale and I wouldn't know!" Pansy said.
My eyebrows furrowed with worry, "are you okay?"
She nodded, "I just have a pounding headache. Anyways, enough about me, how was your night?"
I smiled, "amazing!"
"You're wearing Draco's quidditch sweater, did anything happen?" Pansy asked, raising her eyebrows.
"Not really," I said.
Pansy looked at me suspiciously, "you sure?"
"I went back to his dorm, and we cuddled," I said, blushing.
I finished my food, and went to my dorm.
I grabbed the presents I had for Draco and Pansy, and got changed. It was cold so I kept Draco's sweater on. It comforted me, and it smelt like him.
I went down to the courtyard to study.
"There you are!" Draco said, running up to me.
"Oh, hi Draco. We're you looking for me?" I asked, "I told you what I was doing."
Draco sat down next to me. "I know, but I couldn't find you and I got worried." He rubbed the back of his neck, and he had a slight blush.
"Well I'm okay. You don't need to worry about me all the time." I said, closing my book and putting my hand on his.
"But I still do." He said, looking away. He cleared his throat, "anyways I wanted to talk to you about something."
"Okay." I said, nodding, "but first, open your present?" I asked, handing him a black box with a green ribbon.
He smiled, and opened the box. Inside was a little ferret stuffed animal. He chuckled, "I love it!"
I smiled, "I'm glad!"
Draco cleared his throat, "I wanted to ask you if maybe you would possibly be my girlfriend?" He was looking down at our hands, and he was blushing.
I smiled, "of course!" I said, wrapping my arms around him.
We hugged for a moment, and when we pulled away he let out a sigh of relief.
I smiled sweetly, "are you okay?" I said putting my hand on his shoulder.
He nodded, "I was just nervous."
I nodded. We sat there in silence for a while.
He took a deep breath, and turned to me, "has anyone approached you since I was gone?"
I shook my head, "no. No one has talked to me other then you and Pansy."
He nodded, "okay."
"Draco, what's going on?" I asked.
Draco looked around, "someone said that if I didn't do something that they would hurt you..."
"What?!" I exclaimed. "What did they tell you to do?!"
Draco stared into my eyes, "they told me to trash the Slytherin common room."
My eyes got wide, and my hand flew to my mouth, "you didn't do it did you?!" I asked.
He shook his head vigorously, "I didn't do it, that's why I wanted to find you as quickly as possible."
"Who was it?" I asked.
Draco looked around again, "Another Slytherin. Probably a fifth year."
I gasped. I was getting worried for both mine and Draco's safety.
Draco kissed my forehead, "don't worry darling, as long as I'm here I will always protect you."
I sighed, "I should tell Hermione."
Draco nodded, "for once I agree."
I stood up, gathered my things, and started walking to The great hall hoping Hermione would be there. Draco followed me.
Luckily, Hermione was in the great hall.
"Mione, can we talk." I said.
"Of course!" Hermione said. She stood up, and followed me and Draco to the hall.
"Mione, someone threatened Draco." I said.
Hermione nodded slowly.
"And they also threatened me." I said.
Hermione's face flickered from fear, to anger.
"Who are they?" She asked.
"I only know that they're a Slytherin." Draco said.
Hermione nodded, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but Draco, please for the love of Merlin don't leave her side."
"I wasn't planning on leaving anyways." Draco said.
"Thank you." Hermione hugged me, and walked away.

A/n
I am so so so so so sorry for not posting for such a long time! I had some friends come over and I was really busy.
I honestly don't know where this is going lol.
If you want to leave any suggestions, please comment them!
Please vote if you enjoyed!
Love you all! <3