Chapter 4

"Some people cross your path and change your whole direction"

Ananya's Pov

I straightened my dress one last time in the mirror and folded the jacket around my waist. I putted a little bit of makeup and straightened my hair.

I didn't wanted to exaggerate anything and to give any expectations to Dev for showing up too dressed.

Ananya's look

I looked at myself in the mirror and thought how people used to tell me that I look a lot like my mom like her lips, nose, cute round face but "YOU'VE GOT MY BEST FEATURE KID" My dad used to tell me as I have his same dark brown eyes

I always wondered that if he would have been here with me what he would have told me about Ray or if he already had knew that he would hurt me or me going out with Dev today but alas he isn't here for all this and I hate him for that.

Erasing my thoughts I remembered that Dev told he would come to pick me at 8 when I refused but he kept following me from the college corridor till my car and when I knew he wouldn't take no for an answer I gave in and told him my address.

I looked at clock and there was still two minutes to eight o'clock when my door bell rang and I ran down. I opened my door and there he was standing in a blue jeans with a black jacket.

Dev's look

We walked up to his car and he sat on the driving seat and I on the passenger's seat

"Wow Arora you didn't dissappointed me" he said looking at me from head till toe.

"You too" I said and he smiled.

"You didn't had to do this, like picking me up" I said and he smirked replying, "I was scared that you wouldn't come."

After that on our way i sat almost silent looking out of the window and he kept trying to talk to me but I didn't even bothered replying and after many attempts he said.

"You can atleast pretend that you are listening."

I was but I didn't told him.

He ignored my silence and started a all new topic.