Chapter 17

"Your fingers intertwined slowly with mine, and suddenly life made sense"

Ananaya's Pov

"What I'm saying is I like my eggs half cooked" sid said. 

"Shut up, isse acha mai tere muh me kacha anda tod deti hu kha lena" meher said.

Both of them were fighting about the eggs for breakfast, "That why I love scrambled eggs" Meher said.

"I love eggs anyway they are cooked" dev said coming towards the kitchen. "Especially if my girlfriend cooks them" He said winking at me and I blushed looking down on the eggs I was cooking.

"I agree" mallika said from the couch. "These are the best eggs I've ever had, how do you cook so good anu" she said.

"It's not that good" I said. It has been a long time since I had a lively breakfast like this with so many people, and when everyone woke up tired and hungover, I was more than happy to cook breakfast.

Everyone has been teasing both us for being 'lovey - dovey'❤️🙈 couple or telling dev 'to go and be cheesy somewhere else😂'

Last night I fell asleep on the couch with dev and today in the morning I found myself in a room on the bed with meher. Later she told me that dev carried me to the room when I slept on his shoulder.

Instead of taking a plate from the front dev came to where I was standing and whispered in my ear from behind. "Morning gorgeous" His closeness sent shivers down my spine and I didn't even know if I was holding the spatula right or not.

"I guess, mere dosto ne tumhe cook bana liya hai" he said in my ear. "One of the disadvantages of being my girlfriend"

There was a hint of mischief in his voice, he knew that this whole girlfriend thing flustered me but the idiot was enjoying it.I turned to look at him and showed him the spatula as a weapon and asked "Dev" I gritted my teeth, "How would you like your eggs, scrambled or thrown all over your face" I asked smirking.

He held his hands up in surrender smiling slyly "Scrambled please"

After breakfast everyone was busy in their own and I was sitting with meher and sumedh in the garden. Sumedh looked happy and relaxed now, he wasn't worried over small things anymore.

"I'm really happy ki sab kuch ache se ho gya" Sumedh said smiling.

"Yess, she loved it" Meher said nudging his shoulder.

"Did she?" he asked.

"Yess" I and Meher said in unison and he was really happy to know that Mallika loved it and we were also convinced.

"I'm also happy kabse tum dono ke peeche padi thi that pls become a couple for god's sake" Meher said and we laughed.

"I really love her, pta nhi itne time se mai kaise reh rha tha" Sumedh said scratching back of his neck.

"Aww" I and meher said and pulled his cheeks and the three of us started laughing.

____

"I told you to get ready fast Sid" Mallika shouted from downstairs when Sid was still in the shower.

"Chill baby aa jaega" Sumedh tried to make her calm.

She rushed everyone because she didn't wanted any problems for this Saturday surprise and so I and Dev decided to get ready before time but Manav and Sid were not.

Mallika was really excited for today and she didn't wanted anything to go wrong and so she was the one who chose everyone's outfits also.

"Yrr ye kya pehnaya hai lagra hai mai jogging pe ja rha hu" Dev whined and I laughed.