Chapter 7

"That's the whole point of life, you know? To meet new people" 

Ananya's Pov

I walked upto the parking lot as Dev told me to meet him there after college for our 'outing' I reached there and saw him when was talking and laughing with two girls but you know with his all time fake laugh.

He looked up and saw me, "Hey Arora" He said waving at me and I walked upto him.

"Ready" he asked raising an eyebrow with a smirk.

"I guess, ye mujhe puchna chahiye" I said pointing the two girls with my eyes and he smiled sheepishly.

He then turned towards the two girls and bid them goodbye smiling and they left happily.

"Look now, Arora" He said smirking and coming closer to me and added "No need to be jealous"

I could feel my cheeks heat up with the closeness so I took a step back and spoke up "Jealous?? In your dreams Mr. Joshi"

"Sach jyada der tak chupta nahi h" he said started walking towards his car.

I just stood there looking at his back and thought what is this? I met many men in life, even dated one but he is something else, something very different.

"You coming?" He said as now he was leaning on his car, one hand on the rrof if the car and the other in his pocket. I came out of my thoughts and walked upto him.

"I'll drive" I said as soon as he was going to sit on the driver's seat.

"No you'll not, this is my car" he said as a six year kid possessive for their toy.

"Then I'll come in my car" I said and started walking towards my car when he held my wrist and pulled me towards him and when I was going to speak he kept his finger on my lips which sent chills down my spine.

"Just stop talking and sit down, I'll drop you here back then you can go in your car" he said and pushed me inside the car on the passenger's seat.

I was looking out of the window as usual when he decided to speak "So why did you agreed?" he asked me.

I looked at him for what he is talking about when he said "For my deal"

I thought about it but didn't found any words because I myself didn't knew why I accepted this deal of him so I said "I just did"

He didn't enquired anything after that and I was thankful for that because I wasn't ready to open upto him yet.

We reached a bakery and he stepped out of the car smiling and I looked him and asked "Hum bakery kyu aaye hai" and he looked at me grinning replying "Bcoz I love this place.

"We went inside and setlled in the corner booth and ordered pastries for us. I ordered chocolate but he goes with pineapple, I guess it's his favourite.

He was sitting in front of me, arms folded on the top of table and he leaned a little closer to talk and started, "So" he said and I looked at him with all my attention.

"I think we should give them a show" he said wiggling his eyebrows and I asked "What" as I didn't know what he meant by giving them a show and I felt I didn't even want to know that.

"I mean, Maine jitni ladkio ko aaj tak date kia hai, you have to be different from them for everyone to notice you" he said with 'I'm so brilliant' look on his face.

"What do you mean" I asked again.

"Look Arora, we should make Ray think that what we have is something serious, like not any casual fling but that I could replace him for real" he said looking me staring in the eyes and added after some seconds "It'll drive him crazy"