PROLOGUE

"That's enough out of you." Lisa drew her hands along the tops of her thighs. Her flawless skin was soft and contradicting under her rough palms.

That short pink skirt was high and snugged around her upper thigh. If she shoved it up, she could see those expensive panties she wore.

When she moved her gaze up, finally settling to her eyes. "You maybe rich, princess but to me you are just a little spoilt brat."

Those hazel eyes burned with rebellion. "And you are a dirty poor person."

Her words maybe spiteful but her tone was breathy. Like silver drops of crystals dangling in the chandelier except it came tumbling down and crushing her underneath.

Snickering, she sneered her next words. "That's where you are wrong, princess. I'm only a woman."

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is a high society sophisticated student of Seoul High School. She has never felt the strapping needs of struggle and never endured pain. That also means she never felt love and pleasure either.

Becoming student President was her only accomplishment and she was determined to do her best. Politics and manipulation was her usual playbook but getting caught in difficult tight places and sneered upon by the school's janitor was not.

Lisa Manoban always had a hard life. She didn't trust in good things because of their shortened longevity. Hence, the best she does is to never hope.

Although, Lisa keeps catching the sexy brat in compromising positions and all they ever do is bicker, degrade and keep circling around each other.

How long will they keep circling?

Lisa is shemale (intersex)

Namaste!! I'm back with new story.

To be continue......