Chapter 24: Taking a step forward

As much as hard it was... it was worth it!

<After a month>

//In the company

It's been a month since they had a family dinner in Ohm and Gemini's mansion, and nothing has actually changed since then.

Like, currently, they are in their office, busy with some paperwork and surprisingly, their feelings have not affected their professionalism and their duty in the company.

Both are hardworking!

All thanks to Secretary Korapat, who has the CEO wrapped around in his fingers, to remind him from time to time to behave and that they are in the office.

Yeah, nothing more... Was it?

"Excuse me sir, may I come in?" A voice from outside called.

Both the serious people had their heads face to the door hearing the familiar voice.

"Yes" Ohm said in a firm voice, which was not any surprising to Nanon.

And the door opened, revealing the intern who had won the hearts of all the staffs and the person whom Ohm got irritated, Dew.

"Um- Sir, the paper you asked me." Dew said before turning his head to look for his friend.

"If you are done then you may go out." Ohm said coldly, trying his best to control his temper.

Dew was not surprised with the owner's tone. From the very first day, he could sense that the CEO didn't like him but why?

He wanted to question, but arguing with his boss over this is stupidly stupid and it has never affected his treatment in working so he let it be.

Unwittingly, he nodded taking one last glance at his friend, who also seemed puzzled and got out.

After Dew left, Nanon jerked his head towards Ohm who was still glaring at the door.

"Do you have a problem with him?" He finally asked.

"No." Ohm replied shortly.

Nanon sighed at his stubborn behaviour. Was he sulking?

"Everyone can see you getting irritated by Dew's presence, Ohm and I don't know why." He muttered.

"You don't need to know. And don't worry, I won't let your FRIEND get fired unless he keeps up his works like this." He just shrugged his shoulder off like it was nothing.

"If you are satisfied with his works, then you can try not keeping this extra stern face Infront of him."

Ohm didn't say anything, just stood up and left.

Nanon was even more confused, then it clicked his mind...

Gosh! How could he be this dumb enough not to realize it sooner. Ohm was jealous!!

He has been noticing it that Ohm felt annoyed when Dew got closer to him, and it was reasonable cuz Dew teased him a lot.

"He is not even trying to deny that he is jealous by his behaviour but why isn't he confronting me and like those movies, why doesn't he say like , 'Non stay away from him. I don't like seeing him with you.' " He mimicked like in movies and then smirked,

"It is pretty obvious. Should I tell Dew about this, about my relationship with Ohm?"

He mumbled. Ohm was on cloud nine to introduce Nanon as his lover, but Nanon was not ready as it may affect their workplace and Ohm was so supportive.