Tied Forever

Rishi's Pov:
I know today is her wedding. I should not go there, but i have to find out that who the hell clicked ours pictures that night. I asked Sohail about who sent him those Pictures. But He refused to tell me but He should have known the fact that Rishi Can do anything and He can have anything he wants,.... except his Zoya,.. anyways, so my helpers did the job and sent me the number from which the pics were being sent.

Tough the number was off but when i searched for its last location, i found that it's near the area of Zoya's house. It means, the person who is danger for Zoya is near to her . And i can't let anyone to hurt her more. So, i have to tell her everything before anything happens.

Ohh wait, what's that...

"Driver please stop the car, there is someone on the road side.
I asked the driver, as i was curious,
At this time of night, who can it be. And this is main road, not a foot path to sleep.

Author's Pov:
When Rishi reached near the person, he understood that, it's a lady. Her head was on the other side.
He kneeled down and moved her body to wake her up. When he saw the face, he got confused, worried and fearful at the same time.
"Zoya, Zoyaaa, wake up Zoya!!!
Driver please give me water bottle from the car..

The driver rushed and brought the Watter bottle.
When rishi sprinkled water drops on her face, she finally opened her eyes.

Rishi lifted her onto his arms and took her inside the car.

When she Fully recovered, He asked
"Are you feeling okay now??

She gave a look of confusion to him

"Actually i was going your home, for an important work but on the way i saw that you were lying unconsciously on the road.
Rishi explained her everything.
She took few seconds to seat comfortably on the car. Then suddenly she remembered that it's her wedding night.
"Driver please start the car and take me home fast. Rishi please tell him to drive fast, I'll explain everything on the way.

The car started and She also started her explanation.

"As long as i remember, I was doing my makeup in my room. Cammile left and Riya went to the washroom. I ...i was checking my phone..then...
And then..i ..i don't remember anything...
She was looking so confused. She tried to remember more but she was suffering from a headache.

"It's okay Zoya, we'll find out about it later but for now let's just hope that everything is fine there at the venue.
Rishi tried to calm her down.

(At the Mandap)
Suhani was continuously asking her brother for an explanation about why He married Riya, and where is Zoya.

Meanwhile Zoya and Rishi finally reached there.

Zoya was breathing heavily due to tiredness. When she entered, everyone looked at her with Shock. Cammile rushed towards her and gave her support to stand properly by holding her shoulders.

"Sorry, I'm sorry...i ..
Zoya was going to say something but then her eyes saw that... Riya was Standing beside Ayaan. She was dressed like a bride and she was wearing Sindoor too.

Zoya looked at Cammile for an explanation. When Cammile turned her eyes away in hesitation. Zoya understood that, She has lost her chance. She has once again lost her Ayaan. Her legs started trembling, her mouth opened in shock. She was feeling disheartened. Tears started falling from eyes. She was about to fall down but Rishi came forward and supported her to stand .

At this moment, when nobody was able to say a word, Riya came in front of Zoya and started clapping loudly.

"What an actor you are Zoya... It was you who ran away from this marriage. And now you are giving an expression that we have betrayed you haan!!!..