A Guest + A Phlegm

A/N: Just to let you know that part is from the film.......

I headed down the stairs to get a glass of water, the stairs of the burrow were narrow and rickety but I had lived in this house for all my life, don't forget, and scaled the stairs easily. However as soon as I turned the corner I saw something which I was not expecting.

Hedwig. That meant one thing; Harry Potter. Yes, yes everyone knows I love him but his emerald eyes are just perfection, how could a heart so clear of conscience carry such a weight as you-know-who. I'm guessing you know who that it as I dare not to speak his name. Not at this awful time at any rate. The ministry have finally come to their senses and have recognized the fact that he is back. They are so annoying, the tosspots. Oh gosh, I'm turning into Ron!

Anyway, whats Harry's trunk and owl doing here? Is he here? I had not seen him in the house but he must be! I hope he is here. Oh Ginny, you are so soppy, snap out of it!

"Mum, have you seen Harry?" I shouted up the stairs. "Harry, Harry who?" Molly Weasley, mum, you've got to love her but come on Harry who? I don't know, The Chosen One, The Boy Who Lived, Ron's best friend, the love of my life. Ginny! I chastised I could not let myself turn into one of those girls who dreamed of marrying when they already have a boyfriend of their own to contend with. In my defense I am not cheating on Dean, its just, I don't love him. I love Harry. Haven't made that very obvious yet have I?

"Apparently he's wondering around the house somewhere?" I replied to Ron and Hermione who had joined the conversation as they peered down the railings from the many floors of the Burrow. "Really?" "Really."

There we go. The voice I had been waiting for. I quickly turned and ran into the kitchen and hugged Harry. I had learnt to contain my uncontrollable blush but the hug embarrassingly went on slightly longer than it should have but even so I didn't want it to end. Did, the famous Harry just blush? The thought made me smile slightly as I pulled away from Harry and saw a slight tinge of red appeared on his cheeks. It made my heart whirl but I had to control myself, Harry did not like me and I was dating Dean. Get that into your thick head Ginny!

Then it was Ron and Hermiones turn to greet Harry and they shared a happy welcoming. They had been friends for years and I wish I had that sort of friendship. My best friends were Emily and Alex, who I had met on the way to Hogwarts in my first year. Even after everything that happened to me, they stuck by me and for that I am very grateful.

"You got a little something..." Ron carefully wiped a toothpaste mark from Hermiones lip and the two blushed in unison, before quickly turning away from each other. I glanced at Harry and we gave each other a knowing look. They should just admit their feelings for each other and call a spade a spade. After, the whole Viktor Krum palava they still are not accepting that they like each other and it is so blatantly obvious to everyone else.

The golden trio retreated to Ron's room and I followed, not bothering for an invite. I wanted to know how Harry had got here in the first place. It had been quite the surprise. They were discussing then new DADA teacher, Horace Slughorn, I had never heard of him myself but I hope he's decent. I mean like Harry said " He can't be worse than Umbridge"

"I know someone worse than Umbridge!" I scorned "Phlegm, aka Fleur Delacour!" Speak of the devil, she swooned into the bedroom, planting a kiss on Harry's head:"ahhh, 'Arry etz so nice to zee you!"

She is here because she and Bill are getting married next summer. YAY! Note the sarcasm. Anyway, Ron as usual was drooling over her, I mean I know shes part Veela and all that but does he have to be such an obvious idiot. If only I could bat-bogey hex her and get it over with, but Mum would kill me. Though I swear she is not top fond of her either. Mum was totally trying to get Tonks and Bill to date and in my opinion that would be awesome. Tonks is hilarious, especially when she uses her gift to change her facial features into fun shapes and colours! My favourites are the duck and pig noses as we experienced many of her faces and noses during last year when we were at Grimmauld Place, the headquarters of the Order Of The Pheonix. One thing is for sure, I am glad to be back at the burrow. Where I belong.

"So, How did you get here Harry?" I asked.

"Dumbledore. I was..wondering around Little Whinging when he turned up. He took me to see Slughorn and brought me here. That's all there is to it really."

I was about to respond, when Mum interrupted. She really needs to work on her timing.

"Ginny, come and help me with Dinner!" Dinner, yeah right! She just dosen't want to be left alone with phlegm. Urggg, mothers sometimes!