The Northern Eye

Date:July 1,2019 (Strangereal Date)
Location:Hanna room-Srite Air base-Libya

Inside a dark room Hanna was sleeping on her bed until she start to wake up she rub her eyes unti a knock is heard.

Hanna:Come in.

Matilda comes quitely inside and wake her up she brought a plate of breakfast with her

Matilda:Good morning dear Emissary of the eagle.Your breakfast is ready.

Hanna:Thank you Matilda.

Hanna pick the plate and start to eat

Matilda:You seems energetic today.Did something happen.

Hanna:Yes i stopped having the nightmare of the hound since i fough him.

Matilda:That is a great news.You are ready to face him?

Hanna:I am i just need to be ready for it but there is something i need to check.

Matilda:What is it?

Hanna:I wanna know who is the pilot in control.I heared some of the pilot of estovakia face him.

Matilda:It should be a good idea but is Kei already try to find some information about it?

Hanna:She is...i will have a meeting from what she had gathered after our today mission.

Hanna finish eating her breakfast and got ready while Matilda finish clearing her room then Hanna left her room accompany by Matilda just in case they reach the hangar,hanna meet some pilot and ask question about the hound but the majority of them never saw or fought him however one of the pilot point to a group of three pilot that fought him before.

Hanna:Hello.

Estovakian pilot 1:Hello miss Star of africa.

Estovakian pilot 2:I honored to meet you.

Estovakian pilot 3:Can i have your autographs?

Hanna:Sorry but i don't do autographs.

Estovakian pilot 2:She never do autographs.

Estovakian pilot 3:At least i tried.

Hanna:I came to ask you about the hound.The other pilots told me you three are the only one that face him before.

All three pilot shared a look at each other then they look back at hanna

Estovakian pilot 1:We did face him but...

Estovakian pilot 2:It was not the best decision we did back then.

Estovakian pilot 3:We poked a wolf and a Hellhound came out.

Hanna:By the sound of it it was not a great moment facing him.

Estovakian pilot 3:Yea it was not.

Estovakian pilot 1:I am the first to see him.It was during the Emmeria-Estovakia war i was in a squadron of 8 planes had a mission to violation nordennavic air space hoping to start war and invade them just as we entered the air space we got on blip in our radar then a voice came telling us to turn back.We ignored it and then missiles came from afar and destroyed 4 of our plane just like that.

Estovakian pilot 1 snap his finger

Estovakian pilot:Then we start to see him we engage him but he manage to damage all of us.But there was something i wan't forget is that he spared us.

Hanna:Spared you?

Estovakian pilot 1:Yes.We were all damaged he could took the chance and shoot us down but he didn't.He let us go back to our air base.