Lifeline Destruction

Date:July 12,2019 (Strangereal Date)
Location:Srite Air base-Mess hall

It has been a couple of days since the encounter Hanna and Emma had against the hound.Kyle is try to get information from Estovakia,Nordennavic and Osea about the hound.Miles took her plat and join her friends

Miles:Hello everyone.

Lydia:Hello Miles how are you doing?

Miles:I'm fine thank you.Can i join you?

Emma:Sure.

Miles sit in their table

Hanna:How is it going with your boyfriend~

Miles:Stop it!His is not my...

Keiko:You cannot deny that your are not in love.

Miles:Said to you...I noticed how you are watching Koga.

Keiko blushed

Hanna:Yea she is right about it.

Emma:I noticed that too.

Raisa:How is he...i heard you two had sometime together?

Keiko:We talk about his life and mine that's it.

Mami:That's to early to call.

Keiko:Where is Kyle?

Lydia:He is in the briefing...he is looking for intel about who is the hound pilot.

Location:Briefing Room

At the same time in the briefing room was Kyle doing his research on the hound on the computer until his brother Koga arrive

Koga:Hello there Kyle.

Kyle:Hello Koga.

Koga:I call my HQ to get information from the air force about him.They told me they don't know any pilot that still fly the F-15S/MTD this days or had been trained in the osean air force.I got the usb drive if you want to look.

Koga give the usb drive to Kyle

Kyle:Thank you.

Koga:Did you found the intel you are looking?

Kyle:I got nothing on my side.Nordennavic refuse to tell any information about current or former pilots.And Estovakia go only mission report from pilot that survive the encounter.

Koga:I can understand you feeling.That pilot could turn the tide just like that.

Kyle:Yea...and the last encounter we had prove it.

Koga:By the way can i ask you something?

Kyle:Sure.

Koga:What do you think about Kei.

Kyle:Kei is good person.She like to take photos,have a good time.Why do you like her?

Koga:Well i...

Kyle:That's what i thought.You little brother will be very happy i won't be suprise he will ask to be your best man.

Koga:I want to know.You have a girlfriend that is a witches.How is the relationship between you?

Kyle:Me and Shirely are a good match.We do like to hug,cuddle in bed when we see each other.They are not different from the girls back in our world.

Koga:I see.

Kyle:I can tell you worried about something?

Koga:Yea...Well i never been with someone before.