Gevaudan

Date:July 22,2019 (Strangereal Date)
Location:Benghazi air base

It has been a week since the destruction of the M.R.M force that try to invade malta.The M.R.M did not attempt any new invasion since

Everyone are in a hangar along with them is kurt

Kurt:I can't believe it...the Yellow 13 is back.

Lydia:And he is after me.

Raisa:There is also the MTD pilot named the hound.

Kurt:I understand now the damage you receive a week ago.

Emma:They we're not bad.

Kurt:Apart Hanna plane getting damage to her right wing and you in your vertical stabilizer.

Mami:There soemthing i notcied when he took aim on you emma.

Emma:What is it?

Mami:When i was watching your duel i saw him slow down then ail at your vertical stabilizer.

Emma:You mean he was aim another part of my plane.

Mami:Yes.Whatever he was aiming originally he switch then fired on your vertical stabilizer.I think he was try to damaged you.

Emma:Strange when you are in a fight the objective is to shoot down your opponent not damage him.

Hanna:Pride.He damaged you so you can face him next time.

Raisa:I don't understand.Is he a knight or something for him to act this way toward his opponent.

Hanna:From what i see him do.He switch just the pilot that fought him told me.

Keiko:His flying style he was flying at the end was wierd.

Kyle:He flow osean just like last time then switch it to nordennavic but the last one i don't know it.

Kurt:He flew the nordennavic flying style?

Kyle:Yup.We gather that he is a former pilot of the nordennavic royal air force.

Kurt:I-I see...

Kyle:Everything all right kurt ?

Kurt:No,no i'm fine.

Hanna:Any news about the generals in london kei?

Keiko:Still nothing.

Hanna:I wonder why.

Then a soldier came telling them to be in the briefing room everyone went to the briefing room leaving kurt in the hangar

Location:Briefing Room

The groupe arrive at the briefing room there they see a officer standing

Allied officer:Everyone here.Good take a sit.

Everyone sit on their chair 

Allied officer:Today we got news that three generals of africa will not be jonning us anytime soon.

Emma:What?

Keiko:Why is that ?

Allied officer:It seems from the report once theyr arrive they caught sick.And so high command decided to replace them while they are on leave.

Raisa:Who are going to replace the generals.

Allied officer:Them.

Then three walked inside the room one had the liberion unfirom the other had the karsland one and the last a Britannia