Barrel of powder keg

Date:July 4,2019 (Strangereal Date)
Location:Srite Air base-Libya

It has been a couple of days since the arrival of the osean troops along with aces from th 501st.They are all in the mess hall eating while chatting

Raisa:I did not expect your father to be such a legend and to be his daughter must be a honor.

Lydia:Yea but my father did not speak much about it.He told me one time that he was sad for the enemy he downed.

Mami:Really?

Lydia:He told me he did not enjoy them all the plane he shoot down.

Raisa:So he did not take pride on his kills?

Lydia:He never did, he had compassion to the pilots he shoot down after the war,back then he told me he had to do it so i can have a free live not under erusean control.

Mami:How about you Emma?

Emma:My father was a joker and fan of Rock 'n' roll where he had a collection he loved his friends and when he can spent time with me.He bought a black labrador on my fifth birthday we called him kirk that we took care.Then he was sent to sand island airbase he took kirk with him to be reminde of me and he will take care of it.Then the circum-pacific war started and his squadron was on the frontline.

Lydia:They went famous as ''The Demons of Razgriz'' after sinking two powerful submarine of yuktobania.And they were the moral boost of the osean army.

Hanna:Wow...He must be a great fighter pilot.

Emma look down

Emma:He was...

Keiko:Emma are you ok?

Lydia put her hand on her shoulder

Lydia:It's okay...you manage to get your revenge.

Emma:Yea but there was others who cause it.

Raisa:What happend to him?

Emma:During a planned ceremony flight over stadium in a city deep in osea, yuktobanian aircraft entered the air space and my father and his squadron are order to defend the city until reinforcements arrive.They manage to hold on with only 4 plane while facing hunders of enemy planes but when the reinforcements were close a suadron nearby activate their ECM and jammed their radio and radar as well falsely informed the reinforcements that the operation was merely a drill.

Mami:No way.

Emma:Although the connection was quickly restored the reinforcements was further delayed,then bombers arrived getting ready to bomb the city in the middle of that my father plane got hit by a missile from Viktor Makowski.His plane was still operable,he chose to not bail out immediately he chose to wait until the stadium was totally evacuated then aim it at the center while he ejected.However when all bomber are down and airspace was temporary cleared it was too late his plane began to lose functionality, and eventually the ejection seat and canopy failed to work.He still dropped his plane into the center of the stadium, and died in the impact.

Hanna,Raisa,Mami and Keiko feel sad for Emma 

Keiko:My condolences Emma.

Emma:I remember i watch the air battle live on television and see a plane smoking then crashing in the middle of the stadium.I did not know who it was when i watch it...but hours later when my mom receive a call from the air force...T-They confirmed...I-It was his plane.

Emma start to have tears in her eyes,Lydia start to hug her and give her a pat

Lydia:It's ok.It's ok...He was a great pilot.He would be proud of you.