Pedestal

Date:July 14,2019 (Strangereal Date)
Location:Srite Air base

The 31st along with Emma,Lydia and Kyle are call in the breifing room once in side they are meet by the Three generals

Montgomery:Hello everyone.

Keiko:Good morning Lieutenant General.

Kyle:Who are they?

Keiko:Sorry i never introduce you.This is Lieutenant General Bernard Law Montgomery in command of the Britannian Eighth Army in Africa.next to him are Lieutenant general Gerald S. Patton in charge of the liberion Army's II Corp and Marshal Erwin Rommel he is in command of Karlsland's Afrika Korps in Africa.

Patton:Are you the famous aces that belong to the 501st ?

Emma:Yes but there other are in gallia now.My name is Emma.H Davenport.

Kyle:I'm Kyle Hilford operator in the AWACS Havoc.

Lydia:I'm Lydia Grey.

Rommel:Nice to meet you all.

Hanna:Did you call us sir?

Montgomery:Yes...we came to thank you about the last three mission you participated in.Thanks to that the road to Tobruk is free.

Patton:All of this thank to your effort.

Rommel:The offensive will start soon and with the help of the osean army expect to be in tobruk by the end of the week.

Montgomery:However we are call to be in London.

Raisa:You are call to been in london?

Patton:Yea.It's maybe about us explainning our offensive.

Mami:But why in london?

Rommel:No idea.But orders are orders so we are going today along with our staff.

Patton:It will take only a couple of days until we return.

Montgomery:However there is another bad news it that today you will not take part in the offensive today.

Hanna:What.

Rommel:You're mission today will be important.

Montgomery:It's only this mission if there is no other urgent task.But until then be careful out there.

Keiko:We will Lieutenant General.

The three salute then left the briefing room then briefing officer comes everyone took their seat and watch the screen

Briefing officer:Today operation must be a succes if it is a failure it will hit our supply line from romanga.

The screen zoom on the center of mediterranean sea on Malta

Briefing officer:Ever since the it was freed malta is a supply hub for us in africa.However it is always bombed by the M.R.M.The troops there are try their best however we got report that malta is in a dire situation with shortages of fuel,ammo and food.If the M.R.M capture Malta then it will be help their submarine and we will be forced to cancel the offensive.

The screen zoom out and zoom in a section of the mediterranean sea showing a massive allied fleet

Briefing officer:As we speak a allied convoy is heading to malta with supply it need.Your mission is to protect them.

The screen show the composition of the fleet it had 18 merchant ship along with 2 fleet oilers and their escort

Briefing officer:Since you will be far from the base the emmerian aircraft carrier CVN-30 Nimitz and the estovakian carrier Karken will provide air cover with their squadron as well a return line to resupply and refuel.Your objective is to protect the convoy on it's last stage.It must reach malta intact.