All fun and games? Capt:2

Me and Cerina walk into school and got our schedules from the secretary. I only had lunch with Cerina. I sighed and headed for my locker which was right next to Cerina's!!! Yay!!! Anyway, I get my stuff from the locker and get to History. I take a seat in the back, I hate ninth grade already and nothing happened yet!!!!!!! I check to make sure my face isn't too hideous. I didn't see people walk in.

" why are you checkin the mirror? You might break the thing with your ugliness," a high pitch voice said. That hit right at home. I looked up to see three beyond pretty. The girl in the middle was probably the leader. She had long blond hair and the perfect blue eyes. She had the perfect figure, perfect nails, shoes, designer clothes and flawless, hairless arms( yes i am creepy like that, sorry I have issues last mention of that promise!) I wish that was that. Then I look at the others, both are blondies too, same clothes, eyes. " Hey!, what? gone to dreamland?" the leader asked. " God she's so fat ," one said. Tears threatened to leak from my eyes as I looked down, people were now in the room and started to watch. The bell finally rang. I sighed with relief, the desks were paired in two's and no one sat next to me. Then a gorgeous guy walked in, black shaggy hair, brown eyes, sun kissed skin. I sighed with the pleasure of staring at him. Then he looked at me. I forgot how I breathe he walked towards me. I looked and saw the seat next to me was the only open one. He sat down and then flatly ignored me. I then stare blankly at the open textbook in front of me. I knew he was too good for me but it still hurt ' what the heck Ally? Get yourself together!' a voice said in my head. I knew it was true so just sat like there until finally the bell rang. I popped up and all but ran out. I still saw the guy I sat next to say" I sat next to that fat chick," tears started to stream down my face, I ran to the bathroom. I wiped away the tears then left for my next class. I was late. All eyes were on me. I blushed as the teacher lectured me on not being late. I sighed and nodded. I looked for a seat and found one right next to the guy from History, I felt a lump in my throat, I will not cry, I will not cry, I chant as I take a seat next to him and pull my stuff and listen to the teacher explain the civil war. Then I got bored and picked at the rip on my thigh of my jeans. I looked nothing like the mean girl this morning. A tear leaked out again. Damn my emotions. My textbook got a few drops. I wipe it with my sleeve. " hey r u ok?" the guy asked me. I nodded and turned back to the front of the class room. The nerve of that guy! Bitches about me then asks if I am ok! Of coarse I am not freakin ok!! Ugh!!! The bell rings and I run out of class again. I have break right now so I head for the library to grab a good book. I found ' The City of Bones' and was interested so I sat down to read it. I smiled as I thought of Simon and Clary from The book. From now on my favorite author is Cassandra Clare! I feel someone looking at me so I look around. No one. I get up and check out the book before heading to the lunch room to grab something to eat. As I got in I saw brownies! Yum! I bought one and took a bite. "Really! You are gonna eat that! You r already fat!" I look to see the girls from this morning laugh at me. Suddenly the brownie doesn't taste so good anymore. I hastily walk to the trash and throw it away. Then run put of school before I break down. I got to the hill before sobs shook my body. I curl up into a ball. ( this never and ever happened to me! All made up!) I hear voices after awhile" Patch!" I look up to see the mean girl leader walking up to the guy from history. So his name is Patch. I thought as I froze not wanting them to see me.

Well? Thoughts? This never happened to me it's all made up but I am still ally when the things get good by see you in three seconds for the third chapter! Yes I am that bored! This has been edited but only the spelling!!