Change?

Ally

I finally went to class and resized it was lunch time already. I ran in. I couldn't wait to see Cerina. As soon as I saw her I started crying all over again. "Awww! Babe! What's wrong?" Cerina said hugging me. Some people were starting to stare.

" I am not pretty," I say between sobs " I am fat,"

Cerina let's go of me and looks angry. " what the hell??? Why would you say that! You are so beautiful! You need to see that!!," I stare at Cerina for a minute before a hug her again. Now almost everyone went back to minding their own business some still stared for a minute. I sighed and sat down. " aren't you gonna eat Ally,". Cerina asks. I was going to say yes but remembered the mean girls saying how fat I was. " no, I am not hungry," I say.

"sure," Cerina says but let's the topic drop.

After lunch I have gym. I grumble, I hated gym! You had to wear those shorts and tight shirt! I gulp as I look at my body in the gym clothes. I am a ....... A...... Monster. The pain is so deep. I can live with these new strangers saying it to me. But when I go home to my family saying it to me? That was too much! I spent the last four weeks at Cerina's house.

In gym class I walk onto the field. I hear snickers and look again to see the mean girls. I duck my head and hug my waist. I can't live with out Cerina. I sigh As I feel the painful stab of hunger coarse through my body. I haven't eaten anything exempt the tiny bite of brownie that morning for the whole week. I clutch my stomach and bite the inside of my mouth to keep from crying out . I walk over to the coach and say that I don't feel very good. She said I could go change and then sit out. I Nodded and walked back to the locker rooms. The pain was even worse now. It goes away after a few minutes though. I change into my clothes and quickly head to the vent machine for a quick snack, I bought an apple and ate it quickly making the hunger subside. I sigh and lean against the machine and sink to the ground. Then my phone rung signaling that I got a new text. It was Cerina of coarse! It was a picture of Jace wayland from the city of bone because I told her about it at lunch. " damn, total hotness!" I mutter out pound staring at the picture. If only the book were real. And if only I was Clary! Life would be soo fun! Full of adventure!!! I froze when I felt someone towering over me. I looked up.......

Cliffy!!!