No!

When I look up, I see Patch. I put away my phone quickly.

" hey," he says. I wave an turn to leave when he grabs my arm. Pain from the bruise my mom gave me shots through it. I cry out and he let's go. I pull up the baggy sleeve of my top to see the big black bruise. I hear a gasp. It came from Patch. No! He saw it! Could I get any stupider? I make a mad dash away. When I finally don't see Parch I text Cerina to meet me outside her class immediately. Cerina walks out a minute later. " Cerina! I need to leave," I say trying to seem strong. She nods with out question.

When we reach the hill behind school I lay staring at the sky. " Where did she hit you?" Cerina asks. I pull up the sleeve of my shirt. Cerina gasps then lift up the back of my shirt. " oh god," Cerina whispers. Then comes to face me again. " Ally? How long has it been since you ate a proper meal?," Cerina asks. " a week," I mumble. " you have to eat! You re not fat!! U r perfect!" Cerina explains. I nod. " ok Ally, since you didn't eat you have to come with me to a party to make it up,"Cerina said. " No!" I whisper. " yes," Cerina challenged. I glare at her then finally agree. I know it's gonna be awful so I am ready for it.

Party:

Ally

I gasp as I enter the mansion. The whole school is here! I feel uncomfortable in the tight pants and top. I have lost a few pounds, but still am too fat. I sigh as I sit on the couch bowing to not eat any of the junk food. I pull out my phone and text Cerina, asking her why she isn't here yet. " Hey," I here a voice. I see Patch. Ugh! Now what? I ignore him as I got a text from Cerina saying she will be there in a minute. Then The sofa goes down with weight. Patch is sitting next to me. I shift over, then he does too. " what?" I ask. "hey," he repeats. "Hi!" I snap. Then Cerina comes! I luv that girl! " Ally!!" Cerina cries hugging me. She was wearing a red mini dress. She looked amazing. " I wish I were you," I whine. Cerina laughs. Her laugh is contagious so I laugh too, forgetting about Patch. " hi Patch!" Cerina says suddenly. " You know him?" I ask shocked. " Yeah! He is in my English class," Cerina explained. "Hey Rina!" Patch said getting up." Rina?," I ask holding back laughter. " oh shh!" Cerina playfully snapped. Patch looked confused. " Well Rinnnaaaaa!," I tease. " I am going home now," I walk towards the door. " Oh no you don't!" Cerina said holding on to the back of my shirt. I humph and turn around to face her. " Did u eat?" Cerina asks. " I am not hungry!" I sigh. Patch looks at me knowingly. I was creeped out. " Let's dance!" I suggest. " you have to eat first,". Shockingly, Patch says. " ummmm," I was shocked. " yeah!"Cerina agreed. " fine I huff. We walk to the snack table. " Oh look! The pigs hungry again!" I high pitch voice says. I know it the mean girls so I just stand there next to Cerina. Everyone is staring ate now. " Back of bitch!" Cerina says angrily. "Ree forget it," I try to calm Cerina down. " You know this girl hasn't eaten in a week because of people like you?" Cerina asked them. They stand there shocked. " yeah, that's what I thought," Cerina says. I am embarrassed! No one needed to know that. I run out of the house as fats as I can. I here my name being called but keep going until I reach the woods. I fall to the ground sobbing. God I hate this school! Ugh!!!! I had to lose weight!!!!!!!!