last part!!!!

Hope pov

I was so scared as I slipped into the dress. it was skin tight but cosy. it had long sleeve and Hugged my curves. the dark blue design was gorgeous and the lace tights looked amazing with a pair of ankle boots. I put on eyeliner and mascara and then waited for Patch.

"let's g,_" Patch started but than stopped and stare at me.

" What?" I ask pulling my dress.

"u look beautiful!" Patch breaths. I blush

Patch grabs my hand at pulls me out the door.

at Party,,,,

I see teens dancing everywhere. I feel I a stuffed into a potato!

"let's dance,"Patch says pulling into the middle of the room. I move my body to the beat and jump up and down. suddenly I am pulled away from Patch. I turn to see a hot guys. I gasp at how beautiful he is.

" Hey sexy,drink this," he slurs clearly drunk and hand me a cup. shrug and manage to chug down the sour liquid. I cough any gag. then the world seems slouch better! I laugh and pull him onto the dance floor! I dance with him and he pulls me outside. it was petty cold. suddenly I am pushed up against a wall. I stare at the guy as he starts pulling my dress up.

" Stop," I gasp as his hands touch my stomach.

he kisses my neck

"HELP!" I sob. tears flowing down my face.

suddenly the guy is off me. I look to see Patch.

he holds m an let's me cry.

" shh, it gonna be ok," Patch says and passionately kisses me.

and u know what? I believed him

______________________________________

IT IS Over!! Yay! this was really bad but remember I started this when I was 12 nd it was my first story so yeah!! Thanks for all those who votes and read!! I really appreciate it!