Life... So much better!!

I just found out that Patch lives with my aunt and obviously her family. I try not to freak out.

We finally make it to Aunt house. I jump out grab my small bags and run inside. My cousin is three years older than me and I luv her! She is the nicest but I haven't seen her in three years! She's a senior.

" Tessa!" I cry jumping onto my cousin. She laughs then hugs the very life out of me. We get up laughing as aunt and Patch enter. I am still beaming! The smile won't come off my face. Then my other cousin, Jace comes barging into the room. "Ally"," he gasps before hugging my leg. I laugh and pick him up. He is wry tiny for a four year old. I kiss his nose as he curls up against me and within seconds he's asleep, right there with me standing. Aunt smiles at me. I blush. " Patch show Ally her room," Aunt says. Patch nods and takes me up stairs, with Jace still in my arms.

" Thanks," I smile kind of getting comfortable. He smiles back. I choke on my breath, his smile is so breathtaking. I just stare at his gorgeous tan face. My hand ich to mess with mess with his hair. He notices me staring and smirks at me, I quickly look away and place Jace on my bed. Patch waves then is out of my room.

Heyy!! Plz comment!! Need to know your feelings! Plz no complaining though!!! This was my very first story so yeah, I wrote a few others, anyway... I got the name Patch from the book hush hush and Jace from the mortal instruments, Tessa is from the infernal devices and Ally is short for my name which is Aaliya. Luv you Muffi! TRIANGLE!!!