Home

Author's Pov:
Ayaan and Riya left the venue before Rishi marrying Zoya. Suhani, Virat and Gaurav followed them.

When they finally reached Ayaan's house, Riya explained everything clearly to Suhani, Virat and Gaurav about whatever happened and why it happened.

Meanwhile everyone went to their room respectively because it was a really tiring day.
After Ayaan went to his room, Riya wanted to follow him but Gaurav took her to somewhere alone.

"What the fuck you did Riya? U know that i can't tolerate this!!!
Gaurav asked her.

"What are you saying Gaurav, it was necessary to do this in that moment. I can't let them take my niece away from me forever.

"But Riya, u could have married me right??, even i was going to propose you today for marrying me.

"What happened is happened Gaurav , there is no need of this conversation now. Let me go.

"Let you go!!!! Huhh.....you know that i can't live without you Riya ... please don't do this to me , please.

Gaurav's eye were filled with tears while saying these things. He tried to convince Riya to break this marriage and to go with him. But She denied and left him alone as if there was no connection between them before.

At that time Gaurav didn't had the courage and strength to fight or argue more, because he was heartbroken. So he left the house.

When Riya went inside Ayaan's room, She saw that he was Crying and breaking all the things of his room.
When she tried to touch him for helping him to calm down, he pushed her away.

"Don't you even dare to get close to me, Riya.

"But..but, I'm your wife now!! And yeah its shocking for both us but atleast we should....

"Just stay away from me please, Riya. I need some time to accept all these things.

"But, but Ayaan... I'm your wife. And ..and u are wasting your time for the woman who betrayed you .
And her tears were fake Ayaan. Look, look at this picture, She actually married Rishi.
Riya showed him the picture on her phone.

Ayaan felt terribly hurt after seeing the pictures.

(In Rishi's car)

Zoya slept on Rishi's shoulder out of tiredness and emotional pain. Meanwhile Rishi did few messages to his servent while they were on their way to the airport.
When they reached there, Tara was already waiting for them inside the plane with one of Rishi's trusted body guard.
Rishi smoothly picked Zoya from the car into his arms and went inside his Private plane.
Then he took care so that she could sleep comfortably on the small bed inside the plane.
Then He went to Tara. When Tara saw him, She just ran and hugged him tightly. He felt so glad that She still has remembered him.
"I missed you sooo muchh buddy.
Tara said this whole sentence without any problem.
This was really Wholesome for him. Because He has long lost his family and no one really said this thing to him for so long.
"I missed you too my little princess.

Then he ordered, the guard to bring some food and then he playfully fed Tara.

After She slept He went back to Zoya.
She woke up by the time he came and sat beside her on the bed.

"Thank you Rishi,
she couldn't make an eye contact while saying this to him, because she was feeling not okay.

"Umm.. don't you think i deserve more than a thanks?

"What do u mean?

"I mean, don't you think i deserve a good meal because I'm really very hungry.