Chapter 2

"A month had passed since I started dancing at the Casino... and until then I hadn't been able to get any decent information about Agust D....

When he showed up, all I heard was buzz and whispers among the dancers saying "The boss has arrived"..., but I never actually saw him and no one paid any attention to me when I asked about him during the shows... 

There was a bit of resentment among the dancers that I'd come in as a main attraction even though I'd never danced there... it took them years to get something like that and Jae was obsessed with me... 

We did a long photo shoot to print on the walls and screens of the Casino and I started to feel tempted by Kitty Gang... for a moment I wished I was just him... 

All that glamour was going to my head... all I could think about was rehearsing and I spent most of my day at the Casino putting together choreographies...

But so I could get to know the dancers a bit better and show that I was a nice person, I needed to remember that behind all this there was an investigation..."

Jimin was rehearsing one afternoon at Seven Lucky when the dancer Jade sat down on stage to watch him... 

Jade had been working at the casino for over 5 years... she had long black hair and although she wasn't the prettiest, she was the most experienced dancer... 

JD - Kitty... don't you think you'll breathe better if you rehearse without that fucking mask?

Jimin looks around and sees only a few waiters and bartenders cleaning and tidying up the bar...

JM - You know what?... fuck it!

Then Jimin tore off his mask and continued dancing...

Jade looked at Jimin's face and smiled...

JD - Wow... Kitty! I'd love to taste those lips! 

Jimin then stopped dancing and started laughing, sitting down next to her on the stage... 

JM - There's just one problem... I prefer kissing boys... 

It wasn't much of a surprise to Jade, Jimin's sugar-coated manner already made that clear...

So she pointed to the boys at the bar and asked which one he thought was the most handsome...

That was a good time to get into character... Although the conversation was good, Jimin couldn't let the opportunity slip away... 

JM - None of them... I prefer rich men!

She then leaned her shoulder against Jimin's, pushing him aside as a form of teasing...

JD - So you'd like the boss... 

JM - And who's the boss?

Jimin was playing dumb...

JD - Just the hottest man I've ever seen... handsome and rich... and he has a scar on his face that only makes him more attractive...

She spoke so enthusiastically that she even moaned a little while waving her hands... 

JM - I bet he's slept with all the dancers here... 

JD - No, no! Just the prettiest ones... 

Suddenly Jade calls out to another dancer, Roxy...

JD - Roxy! Come here!

Roxy really was one of the prettiest girls Jimin had seen there, she had red hair and thick lips like Jimin's...