Chapter 6

Suga may have been madly in love, but Agust D was aware of everything around him... 

Somehow he found Jimin's sudden arrival in his life strange...

He was in his office and trying to concentrate on his work, but his thoughts were on Jimin... 

Agust D moved around the room, then decided to go to Jae's office... 

Without knocking, he subtly opens the door and enters... Jae looks at him and gives a small smile... 

JAE - What's up, sweetie? You don't come around here much... 

Agust D sits down in the chair opposite him and snorts, which makes Jae stop everything he's doing to pay attention to him...

JAE - Spit it out... there's something bothering you... I can see it!

Agust D rolls his eyes, but it's true, he's got something bothering him, like a big lump in his throat... so he speaks slowly... 

AG - Jae... How did Park Jimin get here?

Jae starts laughing and answers a little sarcastically... 

JAE - Stunning... as always! 

AG - Ah, Jae... don't play dumb... I'm serious... 

Jae then starts working again, while chatting... he realizes that Agust D's concern was something that perhaps existed only in his thoughts

JAE - A former dancer sent him... you probably never even met her... 

AG - Do you still have contact with her?

JAE - No... she moved to another country with a rich old man she met right here in the Casino... 

AG - Can you give me her name or something? 

Then Jae stops working again and looks at him...

JAE - Sweetie... what are you doing? Is Jimin's presence bad for you? 

AG - No... not at all... I just wanted to understand how he ended up here just as I got back...

JAE - Isn't it just a coincidence? Can't you just think that? 

AG - I don't believe in coincidences, Jae...

Jae then puts his hand over his, trying to get him to change his mind on the subject...

JAE - Suga, darling... can't you just accept that your only love has come back into your life? You don't have to be suspicious of everything... Can't you just trust that everything is okay this time?

AG - I think you're right... 

JAE - Besides... it's Jimin... he would never deceive you... 

Agust D takes a deep breath and rubs his hands over his face... 

AG - I want to think so, but deep down I feel that there's something strange...

JAE - Just enjoy it, sweetie... not everything is like your business... where you survive by being constantly deceived and cheated by your "trusted employees"... It's your relationship... the person you share your bed with... if you have any doubts about anything, ask Jimin... not the people around you... 

Agust D looks at him lovingly... Jae knew more about relationships than he did and seemed so sure of what he was saying that it calmed his tormenting thoughts...

AG - You may be right... After all, it's not strange that Jimin left Busan and came to Seoul to work with our childhood friend... 

JAE - See, you just have to put your mind at rest, sweetie...