Chapter 5

"Spending that weekend with Suga after 10 years...and being able to make love to him again wasn't as hard as I thought it would be to face him again... 

After all, we'd been doing it for so long that it was natural... I'd already felt his presence... his scent, ever since I met Agust D... 

But after the messages from investigator Kyung Soon came through, I forgot what a foolish thing I'd done by asking him to investigate Yoongi's death... I just had to be a little more patient... 

The mistake had already been made, now I had to work it out my own way...

When we woke up that Monday, I really wanted to stay with Suga, even though he had a busy day at work... I dreamed of still being in the room when he came back... 

But I left..."

Jimin gets ready quickly after seeing Kyung Soon's messages and tries to leave without attracting too much attention from the other staff and dancers, but this was an impossible task... 

As soon as Jimin got out of the elevator, he had to pass through the Casino lobby and there were Jae, Jade, Roxy and all the other dancers rehearsing...

Jimin tried to sneak around the bar tables, but Jade saw him and ran up to him... 

JD - Hey... where are you going, Kitty?

And Jimin smiles, pretending to be surprised by her presence... 

JM - Oh! Jade... good morning...

JD - Ahh, you naughty boy! Don't pretend you haven't seen all those curious eyes on you... 

She speaks and subtly points at everyone walking around the Casino at that moment... 

JM - Jade... I'm sorry... it's just that I'm stuck...

Then she crosses her arms...

JD - You mean you spent a weekend with the hot boss and now you don't want to mix with the crowd anymore?

Jimin starts laughing and hugs her... 

JM - Of course it's not about that... 

He doesn't want to upset her, Jade really had become his friend... which wasn't wise for an investigator, but his personal life was totally involved with that place... 

Then Jimin approaches her ear and whispers... 

JM - I'll tell you... Agust D is my ex-boyfriend... 

And Jade can't contain her scream...

JD - NO FUCKING WAY! You're kidding me! 

As they talk, Jae subtly approaches...

JAE - May I know too?

Jimin sees Jae approaching and smiles at him...

JM - You already know everything... 

JAE - OH... then I'd rather not go into any more detail... 

JD - Is that really true, Jae? 

Jae and Jimin nod their heads yes... But then he remembers that he has to leave...

JM - Jae! I can't stay... 

JAE - Does he know you're leaving? The man has an obscene grin on his face...

JM - He doesn't know... but I'll talk to him later...