Chapter 4

"I went to the Casino willing to look into August D's eyes and find my Suga again...

I entered the room and witnessed a beautiful sight of him playing a piano... beautiful white piano... and I could see his suffering...

So sad... so lonely...

It was hard to accept that he was really alive after so many years. I felt betrayed and deceived... but deep down I was relieved..."

Suga then stops playing when he hears Jimin's voice... he lowers his head and doesn't look at him... but just whispers...

SG - I'm sorry, Jimin... 

And even while far away from him, Jimin slowly approaches him as he speaks... 

JM - You shouldn't have done that to me...

Suga takes a deep breath and continues to avoid looking at Jimin... 

SG - I had to... you were just a child...

JM - But you know I hate people making choices for me... you should have told me what you intended to do... 

SG - It was all so sudden... and I wanted to tell you... But you'd already left, Jimin!

Jimin is silent for a moment, and in a way he was right... 

JM - But you could have come to me...

SG - I had time to think and I realized that it wouldn't be fair to involve you in this shitty life I have... 

JM - In this shitty ? You don't look like you're living a shitty life, Suga Hyung!

SG - You have no idea, Jimin! You've never approved of my job! 

And Jimin yells at him...

JM - But I should have had the right to fucking choose!

Suga kept his head down, it was depressing to see him suffering like that... you could see that he wasn't happy, even though he seemed to have everything... he had nothing... he didn't have Jimin's love...

Then Jimin comes a little closer and takes a deep breath, speaking calmly now... 

JM - And what did you intend to do by haunting me like that? Did you want to drive me crazy?

SG - I thought that even if I couldn't get close to you, I could at least watch you dance... but I couldn't just look at you, Jimin!... I needed to touch you... to have you in my arms again...

And finally Jimin reaches him...  

Jimin touches his hair and strokes it slowly...

Suga feels his body relax at Jimin's gentle touches... and he continues stroking him while Suga rests his face in the palm of his hands for a moment...

Then Jimin sits down next to him and looks at his whole face... touching it gently, while Suga keeps his eyes closed...

Jimin runs his fingers gently over the scar on his eye and sighs, remembering the day when this would probably have happened...

JM - Did she do this to you?

Suga takes a deep breath and holds Jimin's hand to his face... 

SG - Yes... but it doesn't matter anymore... 

And he holds Suga's face with both hands and rests his forehead against his... 

JM - I know... she's gone...

Suga opens his eyes, looking deeply into his eyes and Jimin can see how troubled Suga looks, but it's still him... and Jimin whispers...