[SIDE STORY] 1 - Mr. Lee

Lee drove towards his house and on the way they could still see the smoke from the places they had set on fire... the city was burning...

Suga had a blank look on his face and Mr. Lee kept asking questions, trying to find out if that boy had his sanity intact...

LEE - Suga... Suga...

It took him a while to answer, Suga's thoughts were distant and lost...

LEE - Do you want me to do anything else before we get home?

SG - No... I'm fine...

So Lee went into the garage of the house, finally safe off the streets, and took a deep breath...

LEE - Are you sure you're all right?

SG - Mr. Lee... I'll be fine once you stop asking me if I'm okay...

LEE - Got it...

He looked at Suga for a few more seconds, he was so physically hurt, and realized that it was not the right time to doubt his sanity, Lee had to take care of Suga...

LEE - So... come on... you need to wash up, eat something... you certainly haven't eaten anything today...

Lee then helps Suga out of the car and looks at his injuries, especially that deep cut over his eye...

LEE - Kid, that's going to leave a scar...

SG - I don't care...

They enter the house and Lee puts Suga on the sofa...

LEE - This is a small house, so I'm going to have to accommodate you on the sofa for a while...

SG - That's fine with me, I just need a shower now...

LEE - Oh yes... of course! I'll get you a towel and some clean clothes...

Suddenly, a woman comes out of Lee's room, a little sleepy, and is startled to see the boy sitting on the sofa, all dirty with blood...

YA - Mi amor, what's going on?

She spoke a little Spanish and a little English with Lee and Suga didn't understand much...

LEE - Yaya, my love... go back to sleep... I'll explain later!

YA - No... let me see...

Lee's girlfriend, like the good woman she was, was immediately concerned about that boy she didn't even know... so she sat down next to Suga and checked the deep cut on his face...

YA - Poor thing... I'll take care of it for you...

Then she looks at Lee, asking him to translate what she was saying to Suga...

YA - Tell him to take a bath and that I'll take care of him...

And Lee smiles, translating what she said in his own way...

LEE - Kid, there's no way... she'll take care of you...

Suga then takes a shower, trying not to stay too long, even though he feels pain everywhere in his body... especially in his heart with the longing he feels for Jimin at that moment...

He felt lonely and lost without Jimin...

And as soon as he came out of the bathroom, Yaya was already waiting for him with a hot meal and bandages for his wounds...

Lee was sitting at the table, already eating ravenously, but he stopped for a moment to finally introduce his Dominican girlfriend to him...

LEE - Come on, Suga... sit down... this is my girlfriend, Yaya