Relax?

-Lucy's Pov-

"I just wanted to find my way back"i say kinda nervous .

"I see you're hurt"he said that emotionless. So scary.

"Were did Virgo go?"i say still laying onthe ground.

"Who's Virgo. If you mean the maid i have her locked up".he said still emotionless.

"You!"i say mad and angry "Open gate of the lion, Leo!"i yell with the key as he apears "Lucy what happened to you!?"he said that than went to me he saw me loooking mad at the person in front of me he than got a mad expreshion and started to atack the person.

The black messy hair guy was good at doging "want me to lock this one up too?"he said than he raised his hand a dark orb apeard around loke. When it desapeard Loke was gone.

"Weres Loke!"i scream mad angry "i locked him up with the maid"he said emotionless. He walked up to me he kneed down to look at me and i slap him.

It got silent from the loud slap. "Want to see you're spirits again obey me"he said "NATSU!!"i screamed hoping he'll come "LUCE WERE ARE YOU!"i heard. I smile "NATSU HELP ME!"i scream then the black messy hair guy put a hand over my mouth.

"If you want you're spirits back i said obey me"the man said i nod my head in desagreement. not wanting to obey him.

"LUCE!"was all i heard i wanted to shout but he had hes hand over my mouth.

"Now quiet down and relax"the man said then my vision whent completely black