new cell?

I wake up again i do not see him there. I look at my legs i cant seem to mive them that good. I want a shower but i cant get anything in my situation.

"Hey there you awake?"said the voice again.

"Leave me alone"i say

"Arent you hungry?"he said passig another bowl of soup.

"No now go away!"i say

"do you want to be chained up again by you're arms?"he asked.

"....."

"Thats what i thought"he said than he opened the cell he enterd and unchained the chains on my legs he picks me up brydal style and takes me.

He took me inside a huge house i guess it's a mansion. He keeps taking me somewere i dont really seem to understand he takes me to a room with a kings bed but in that room theres a bathroom.

He places me in the tub and said "take a bath there is clothes in the rooms dresser you're nit allowed to leavethe room"then he left.

I take my clothes off and turn the water on and i start to clean myself.

I turn get out pretty much draging myself i couldn't actually use my legs so i prtty much draged myself to the room opened the dresser and got changed it was dificult but i did it.

I pulled myself on the kings size bed and admire the texture and softness i relax and go to sleep again.