escaped?

"Hey Lucy what's wrong?"asked Mirajane.

"My but hurts like hell becouse of Natsu?"i said angry.

"Want me to cool you down?"said Gray making some ice with hes hand.

"No need of sexual herrasment"i said still angry.

"Hey happy you think if i put fire in Lucys but it will hurt more!?"said Natsu with a evil laghf. And Happy agreeing with him.

"Now you're just the devil!"i scream shocked.
° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • °

"What crazy things they said that day"i say to myself.

"Lucy want to eat now?"asked Zeref at the other side of the door.

"No I'll starv to death for a while more"i said happy.

"Lucy.. do you have brain damage?"asked Zeref.

"No... im shure i don't"i said smiling.

"Whats the problem?"he asked me coming closer.

"It's you"i said taking the smile off.

"I allredy said. If you're near me people live. So i have to have you. By will or by force"he said smiling. Is he trying to follow up with my game... wait i could follow hes game and escape!

"Fine make it by will. Take me to see this!"i said than ran in to hes closet and took alot of magazines out and i was looking for the right one. He looked dumb folded than i took the correct one out and showed it to him.

"Vacation on a private island?"he asked.

"Yah as you can see that place is impossible for me to escape so you can at least make shure of that. But you need to reserve a day there! But make it a week! And it cost over 7 million! A day is a million so go reserve ad come back when you did it!"i say pushing him out of the room he looked shocked confused and happy,

"Bye Lucy?"said Zeref. Than i didn't feel he presance.

I grab hes bed sheets sence his room is 3 floors up i tie the sheets together and tie it to the window. I face it down i even conected it to the curtains. I started to climb down and somehow i escaped. I espcaped....

"I escaped!"i shout and start running i kept running and running i made it to a road i kept running and i made it to a town.

"Escuse me were is magnolia?"i asked.

"Its a 4 hour train ride from here miss"said the person.

"Aww i have no money. Umm can you pay for me? Sorry i just got kidnapped like i don't know how long. And i need to get back home and be with my family again"i said smiling.

"O..ok."said the man going to the train and paying my ticket.
I get on and it starts to move. Im heading back Fairy Tail.