Fairy Tail.

Lucy pov

The trains has stopped moving. once i got out it felt like I've been here a lot of time. I walk the path i remember i walked up to. I made it to a so place called Magnolia that's what the sign said. 

"Fairy Tail?" i whisper when i see a big building with that name on in the center of all the buildings. Instead of walking i went running towards the building and smiling and yes i was hungry and weak like hell.

I see the big door's i felt excitement and peaceful when i placed a hand on it. So i open the doors to reveal.

"nothing?"I say and fall to the ground. I couldn't hold up tears. the place looked completely abandoned. some dust around a table flipped over and nothing organized and some old papers around the ground. i walk up to the papers and it had my photo.

'missing 1M reward' it said. they'll pay that much for me?. i get some hopes and get up and walk out silently. i sort of remember the place and a cake shop got my attention so i enter. there stood a old tiny man behind a counter.

"o isn't it Erza's friend"he said and smiled. who is this person"you've come back. who found you my dear?"he said and raised a piece of cake i gladly accepted and ate up.

"were is Fairy tail?" i ask looking down biting my lips from stopping the tears to come out

"they all went in search of there nakama a month ago and not even one has come back"he said with a sad expression. "you had them all worried. may i ask were you were?"he said. 

"i was prisoner of the most power full dark mage. but i escaped and not much time till he find's out"i said and stood back up.

"were are you going?"he asked looking at me open the door.

"to find fairy tail"i say with a bright smile. i haven't put a great smile in a long time but i had hopes.

(A/N:you guys asked for it so long so here's the chapter. you know on this account it's hard to log in just to let you know It doesn't let me log in by just the name account my old Facebook is annoying. )

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 27, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

I'm he's Prisoner (Zeref x Lucy)Fairy Tailजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें