psychological problems.

"Remember remember!"i kept repeating that in my head all that apears is a salmon hair guy smerking he makes me happy but sad i cant seem to remember much.

"Lucy are you ok?"asked Zeref looking at me laying on the ground with my hands pulling my hair.

"No stay away from me!"i yell as he gets shocked.

"Why?"he asked

"You took my memories! I wont let you take the one that makes me happy!"i yell trying to remember than a blue cat with wings poped in my head. He was with the salmon hair guy Natsu.

"Im sorry i cant place them back in you"he said frowning.

I look at my hand i see a mark it makes alot more images pop in my head.

A scarlet hair girl and a raven hair guy apeard and alot of people around me with the same marks but deferent color "were Fairy Tail number 1 guild in the world!"yelled the salmon hair guy i smile.

"Lucy are you ok!?"said Zeref shaking me

"Dont touch me"i say emotionless. He has a shocked face he just stared at me in shock.

"Lucy stop forcing yourself!"he yelled than huged me. I heard subs i look at him he was crying why would he cry?

"Zeref?"i say and look at him

"I just didn't want to hurt you"he said crying more.

"....."i stood quiet i hear a voice in my head "LUCE WERE ARE YOU!! LUCE!!"it kept repeating in my head it started to drive me crazy.

Zeref stoped crying and stard at me i just kept hearing the same screams in my head "LUCE WERE ARE YOU!!"i started crying.

"Virgo?....Loke?"i say remembering i was with someone named like that.

I couldn't stand the screaming in my head "LUCE!!" "NATSU IM RIGHT HERE STOP SCREAMING!!"i yell i got surprized i said that Zeref stared at me.

"Im sorry Lucy im going to have to steal the memories you've ben recovering"Zeref said he was about to touch me "Stay away from me you're just hurting me!"i scream.

"Leave me alone!"i say then he leave the room locking it again and i start crying.