i might haved....

"Fairy Tail?"i ask myself looking at my hand with a pink mark. I wanted to remember so badly. Than a image apeard.
°• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •
"You li~ke~ each other"said a blue cat i turn and see the salmon hair guy next to me. 'We like each other?'kept repeating in my head.

"Hey Luce let's team up!"said the salmon hair guy to me. I scream yes than he said for me to dress up as a maid? The next thing i remember is me hiting him.

"Princess?"said a maid.

"Im sorry to say this but Jude Heatfilia died 7 months ago"a woman said. From that i cried.
~°•°• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • °
"Father?"i say crying more. It tooke me around 5 hours to remember that im from Fairy Tail and there my family. The care.

"Lucy are you ok?"said Zeref opening the door.

"Zeref the most powerfull datk mage in the world who became who he is by just leaning the dark arts and creats demonds to be able to end himself. The one kost fierd by in eathland."i say remembering what i heard about him.

"Lucy I'm called that by the curse... but the curse warns off when you're around"he said walking to me with a bowl of food.

"For that you keep me locked up!?"i say harsh.

"At first but.."

"But what! You decide to take my memories and just keep me alive by feeding me! This is not life! What you most cared for was life for that you got the curse. You don't care about my life for what the curse is worning off. So the gods decided to punish tou with the thing you most loved but you dont love life now. You ruined mine"i say.

"Lucy im sorry"he said sad.

"Sorry is going to get my memories back i dont think so."i said mad.

"Please forgive me ill do anything"he said.

"Free me"i said emotionless.

"But that"he said.

"Than kill me"i said emotionless.

"Lucy don't say those things"he said coming to me.

"Zeref"i said.

"Yah Lucy?"he asked concerned.

"I hate you...........i wish you could go to hell"i said still emotionless.

"Lucy you don't have control of your's emotions"he said not caring.

"Maybe becouse you did this to me"i said.

"Goodbye Lucy"he said leaving and locking the door again.

(A/N: I might haved made her crazy.... now im having trouble to make them be together... i think i blowed it... ill come up with a idea i think... maybe....