003 - meeting him at the school

LOVERBOY—A-WALL
"The way you're looking at me You've got me mesmerized"

___
march 24. 1983

It was a dull night, and i was in my room. I'm doing my daily journal once again. And this time, i take my polaroid pictures i took earlier at Evan's house and began to take my materials and do my thing.

Having the empty page with designs and i wouldn't forget the pictures that i took. Once i was done decorating, i wouldn't forget my favorite thing—writing.

I put the tip of the pen on the paper and began writing—"I was at my dad's friends house, and i didn't know that my friend's dad is also dad's friend! And now we are playing dolls. The embarrassing part is that i was the mother, He was the father, and his little sister is Our child. But they're good to hang out with, and I'm planning to come over next time!"

Once i was done writing it down, I hear my older sister open the door and i turned around. "You, sleep." She said nonchalantly. "Huh? Why?" "You have school tomorrow"

"But I don't have school, dad didn't enrolled us yet!"

"He did a few days ago"

"Oh" i nod, and i set the materials aside and stood up. I walked towards the bed and lay down, while sister charlie tucked me. "Good night, and good luck to your first day of school" "but sis, aren't you going to school also" she froze "i mean—sure, i am going, but I wanted to wish you luck."

"Well then, i should say the same." We exchanged smiles and i drifted off to sleep while Sister Kills the lights.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was morning and someone was shaking me awake. I flutter my eyes to see my dad shaking me. "Get up sunshine, you need to wake up. It's time for school!" I groaned and cover my face "i don't want to..." I said groggily. I hear my dad sigh and i didn't except what he did to me next.

He pick me up. I yelp when i felt my body floated as i glared playfully at my dad. "Let me down!" i said and he laughs. "You need to get ready!" And that, he walked out of the room and entered my bathroom and placed me down Infront of the mirror and the bathroom sink.

"Be ready okay?" Dad said and i nod. He then walks out of th room and closed the door behind him. I sigh and i take out my toothbrush and toothpaste. I put my toothbrush on my teeth and began brushing. Brushing back and forth. And after that, i was my face with water and soap. And with that, i was done!

I walked out of the room to see my clothes are ready on the bed. Dad must've pick this clothes. i thought, and i approach my clothes. I take a look at it before changing my last night's clothes into the new clothes. And after that, i went on my desk to get my hair done. I've decided to make my hair into a palm hairstyle. And I liked it how it turned out.

I stood up and began to walk out of the room and i walk downstairs. I saw my sister and dad at the kitchen. sister ate while dad is cooking. I smile and walked towards the kitchem counter. Dad notice me and smile. "Oh how you look good in that clothes!" I blushed and looks away embarrassingly. "T...thank you..." I stuttered. As he placed my plate on the table and bring it to him and i began eating.

After minutes, i was done and sister was also done. I placed my plate on the sink and went towards the living room to see my bag was there. Maybe dad already pack my things in here. But i feel like i forget an item that i always take... The camera! I walked upstairs and take my camera only to be stopped by my sister.

"Let's not take pictures everywhere for a while" charlie said, which made me sad, since I've always brought it with me. Once my sister leaves me. I was being hesitant to whether i should take the camera or not. Just be bad for a while! And i take my camera secretly after. I immediately walked downstairs and take my camera inside my bag in a hushed manner.

I saw my dad was also outside, meaning it's time to go. I take my bag and walked out of the room and walked towards the car. I walked towards the backseat and went inside. And wait for the car at the school.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was at the school and dad dropped me off, as the car went to my sister's school. I was staring at the school. I take a deep breath and began to walk inside. Once i walked inside, there wa MANY students looking at me. I began to be scared as i walked in the hallway.

I stared at the principal's office, taking deeper breaths and began opening the door to see an eldery man and he notices me and smiles. "Oh! I guessed you're the new student! Welcome to Everest elementary school" the school name is weird but good to hear. "Thank you..." I smiled and he takes a paper and gave it to me.

"Here's your schedule and your teachers. Just come to my office if you want." I nod, and with that. I walked out of the office. And i saw a boy... Wait that's Evan. Evan is at the locker, taking his books. And i decide to approach him. I walked towards him and said. "Hi Evan!" He looked up at me and blushed and looks away "oh!... You're here at my school...!" "Yeah! How are you?"

I leaned at the locker next to his and he just nods "I'm alright, thank you for asking" i smiled and i saw a boy walking towards us and pushed evan! How dare he. "Awwe! The biggest crybaby in the school is befriending the newbie?" And that they fake cried. This made me mad. "you know? Bullying doesn't make you a cool person. You're just proving that you're trying to be tough to catch everyone's attention."

And i felt the boy was shock of what i said. He clicked his tounge and walks away. as Evan's eyes was watery. I was shock and i wiped his tears away with my thumb. "T... thank you" evan stuttered. And i smiled. "You're welcome." And with that, the bell rang. Began to walk and looking at the schedule while evan was besides me. I was getting frustrated by where is this history class are.

Evan noticed my frustration and looks at the paper and said. "Oh, all of you subject are the same schedule as mine too." He then grabbed my hand and walked towards the next subject.

CHAPTER THREE HAS ENDED

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AUTHOR

hellooo!! How was my writing so far? It's pretty sad that no one is commenting on my story. It made me think that my writing hasn't improved yet. But anyways! I might think i change things here... And that's all! Enjoy your day!!!!